Foursome-- Another Prune Heloise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Introducing Ms. Prune Heloise

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. double-post

4. Another gorgeous prune bag this must be the most popular colour for the heloise on tpf now
    Love it :heart::heart: Congratulations
    Tag you really started something :smile:

5. And color comparison with ms. piggy bay:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. A big CONGRATS, Lionlaw! :yahoo: Love both of your purple bags! Isn't the Heloise lovely? And every time I look at that pigalle bay, my heart still skips a beat.:heart:

7. :happydance::party:Congratulations Lionlaw...and then there were FOUR...and it goes without saying that she's a beauty :love:. I haven't used any other bag since I got my Prune Heli, which is a good sign because there have been other bags I've bought (like the Whiskey Edith and sadly, the Pigalle Bay :sad:) that got carefully placed in my wardrobe upon receipt ,barely saw the light of day and then got re-homed.

Wear her in good health and enjoy :smile:!

8. Ohhhh, double purple, very cool! Are you delighted withe her? How about a modeling shot?

9. Hey Jackie, I'd like to take the credit of being the trendsetter on the Prune Heli front :yes:, but I've got a feeling Ilson was the first one to nab one of these beauties:love:..is that right, Ilson :confused1: ?

10. Oh yes :yes:, forgot to mention that in my earlier post...I'd love to see a modelling shot too!

11. Sorry Tag didn't mean to accuse you of encouraging copious amounts of bag buying lol
    Hmm but I wonder who inspired me to get my black heli:tup: not that I'm complaining

12. OMG.......I am soooooooo jealous of you right now! Absolutley a Stunning pair.:choochoo:

You are back to chloe with a passion!:tup:

13. It is so beautiful:love: It starts itching in my fingers when I see it. I want one too!:lol: Even more dangerous is seeing that you have two purple bags because now I am thinking maybe I can allow myself two red bags:nuts:

14. wow that heloise is gorgeous. makes me think hard....

15. Wow these Prune Heloises just keep on coming! :tup:

A dear friend of mine just bought this exact bag too! Congrats to all you lucky ladies! :party: