four sizes for mini gaucho?

scintillated

May 17, 2007
I'm so in love with my burgundy gaucho tote that I am on the lookout for a gaucho in another style can color now but I need help! I am looking at the mini gauchos now and there seems to be different length in straps :sad:
question is... are there 4 different sizes for the mini gauchos itself? Like a XS,S,M,L thing?

31178.jpg
9825_front_large.jpg

8a4e_1.JPG
p11263332_ph_althero_Black

or should I not get a mini at all but look for a medium shoulder one instead? I love the the off-white and blue. But color stains on the off-white would be tough and I'm not a very careful girl.

NMV8839_mn.jpg
6563_front_large.jpg

then again, the value of gauchos seems to be going down the drain. I see the one that I bought for 700+ on ebay now selling for 500+. it's scary!

what kind of prices should I be looking at for a mini now? 400+? and a medium shoulder for 600+ I reckon?

oh my... :sad: help?!

mini gaucho is one size only, the length of the shoulder strip varies though.

It really depends on how much you need to carry around, before you choose the size for you:yes:

mini gaucho is one size only, the length of the shoulder strip varies though.

It really depends on how much you need to carry around, before you choose the size for you:yes:

You have a great point there, nat! If I need to carry lots around, I already have my tote. I don't think a medium would be able to fit in as much, would it? Maybe I just need a cute mini to preen around with :P since I'm rather petite. So the medium might seem a little big on me and if I have to sling it, I'm afraid it could just reach my knees! (haha!)

You have a great point there, nat! If I need to carry lots around, I already have my tote. I don't think a medium would be able to fit in as much, would it? Maybe I just need a cute mini to preen around with :P since I'm rather petite. So the medium might seem a little big on me and if I have to sling it, I'm afraid it could just reach my knees! (haha!)

I think medium would fit as much or alomst as much as tote...but I agree with your size it might be a bit overwhelming...go for a mini ! ;)