Four Eared Cat named Yoda

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
    freaky:s

I'm glad they rescued the cat from being a sideshow at the top of the bar.

2. I think he's cute!

3. He is lovely.

4. He's got such a friendly little face.

5. a real cutie

6. Aww what a cute cat!!! He's precious! Bless them for saving him from what could have been a terrible fate!

7. Aww :biggrin: My FIL just showed me this, the kitty is so cute! I'm so glad they took him from the bar.

8. That bar owner makes me sick-- keeping the cat just to have it tortured by the drunk guys and girls in the bar! What a scumbag!

9. I'm glad he's away from the bar too... sounds like he has the perfect home now. The thing I love most about animals is that they can forgive people for their worst behavior... and trust them all over again.

10. That's sweet. I think the kitty is so cute! The ears look like bows to me :biggrin:

11. ^they do don't they? hehe

12. He's so cute! I wouldn't mind his extra ears, it just makes him cuter.

13. I am glad the family adopted him and gave hima good home, poor kitty was being made fun of at the bar!! He's a really cute cat.

14. [​IMG]

so adorable :heart: