Four days left e-mail? But I didn't get the card!

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
:shrugs:I did not receive te $50 off $150 gift card. I did not receive the e-mail telling me that I would be receiving the gift card. Then, today, I received an e-mail that said I only had 4 days left to use said gift card...what the heck??

So, I called the number in the e-mail...she checked...put me on hold...came back on and asked for my favorite store. Then, she called my favorite store and told them to expect me and to give me the $50 off!! Did this happend to anyone else??

My husband got the email over a week ago and we haven't got the card yet. He hasn't gotten any other emails from Coach. He showed me the email when he got it and I have been checking the mail everyday waiting for the coupon.
Carley

I got the email.
It says right on it that the email doesn't "count" and you need to bring the card to the store...glad they'll make exceptions for those of you that didn't get the darn card, though!

What a mess, lol. I got the email originally saying I was getting the coupon but then it never showed up at all. I can't imagine why. Thankfully, my store had a coupon in store that they let me use so I was lucky! But it's a shame for those who, like me, got the email but never physically got the card.

^^Yeah! I'm so glad they let you use it. A little OT but WOW, I am in love with the burnt orange color. It is now on my "list", lol. I really want the thompson hobo next though because I think I can use it for school. Anyway, I am so thrilled that you got the burnt orange, it's tdf! I also like your newest Bridget too, lol.

^^Yeah! I'm so glad they let you use it. A little OT but WOW, I am in love with the burnt orange color. It is now on my "list", lol. I really want the thompson hobo next though because I think I can use it for school. Anyway, I am so thrilled that you got the burnt orange, it's tdf! I also like your newest Bridget too, lol.

Thanks...you are a sweetie!! Hence your name, of course! :P Yeah, hints were ignored, but I finally point blank asked if I could get a coupon, and she checked with her manager, who said ok. I checked two stores here and was turned away, with one person being on the snotty side about it. Apparently I don't purchase "enough", lol! I knew there was a reason I shop where I do... I really appreciated that she let me do that!!

Anyway, I got the Thompson hobo for Dec. PCE, the basic leather one in toffee (not the new style). Is that what you are talking about? I think it would be a good school bag probably, but it's really large, kind of heavy, and mine doesn't slouch as much as I was led to believe it should (by someone in the store that said she had it). It's a nice leather, you know, kind of like the Abbey, but it's not my favorite bag by any stretch. I prefer the Elisa style over this one, and the Elisa has a magnet and is easier to get into (also front pockets which are nice). You should try the Thompson first, and remove the packing materials (put your own stuff in it) to see how you like it. They have been at the outlets...even at my crummy outlet in Penn's Purchase, they had one toffee and one ink so far! I saw it somewhere else too, and at one point Bloomies had it for 40% off.

^^Yes, I do mean the plain leather one. I'd like to find it in either ink or the darker brown color. I had hoped to score one at the outlet but I have no idea if my outlet has any. I'm hoping I can find one for $300 or less sometime this summer, but if not, I'm willing to buy during PCE.

Right now I've been using Gigi for school and she is pretty heavy herself. Sometimes I use my studded gallery tote but it really isn't big enough. I love the simple styling of the Thompson hobo, I've wanted it since I first saw it but it was $700 at that time iirc. If you see one on sale anywhere, let me know!

^^Yes, I do mean the plain leather one. I'd like to find it in either ink or the darker brown color. I had hoped to score one at the outlet but I have no idea if my outlet has any. I'm hoping I can find one for $300 or less sometime this summer, but if not, I'm willing to buy during PCE.

Right now I've been using Gigi for school and she is pretty heavy herself. Sometimes I use my studded gallery tote but it really isn't big enough. I love the simple styling of the Thompson hobo, I've wanted it since I first saw it but it was $700 at that time iirc. If you see one on sale anywhere, let me know!

Yeah, how could I forget about the Gigi?? I LOVE this one! I was able to pick it up at the outlets in walnut, and they also had whiskey at the time. Not sure what color you have. Yeah, it's also heavy. The weight actually doesn't bother me TBH, but I'm used to it I guess. I think the Thompson should be fine for you then since you like the large bags.

I will definitely let you know if I see it on sale! I'll be going to about 3 outlets in 2 weeks, so I'll see what they have. That's the best chance for a bigger discount I think.