Four days left e-mail? But I didn't get the card!

I know this might sound weird but is there any chance the cards might be getting stolen through the mail? The card itself doesn't have a name on it like most PCE cards do. Therefore, it would be easier for someone to steal and use or even sell it.

Good thing Coach is sending out emails too.

I know this might sound weird but is there any chance the cards might be getting stolen through the mail? The card itself doesn't have a name on it like most PCE cards do. Therefore, it would be easier for someone to steal and use or even sell it.

Good thing Coach is sending out emails too.

Mmm, interesting! :thinking:They get stolen and then off to ebay?

I don't know...I think they sent the e-mail by mistake. I didn't get the original e-mail telling me to expect the card, so I just thought that I wasn't going to get one. Now...what to buy!

I took the email to the store and they honored it for me! I called Coach support and they said as long as your in the database for a card your good to go! I went to Coach 5 minutes after the call! Haha.

Every time I buy something at my outlets, they ask me again and again for my email addy and my phone number. Finally I asked the SA today why it keeps disappearing from their system and she did not know why. So I gave them to her again! Maybe that's why I don't get any offers.