foundation primer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
I've now tried samples sizes from sephora of smashbox photofinish and laura mercier. have anyone tried laura gellar or can recommend any other foundation primers?

i'm prefering the laura mercier at the moment but just wondering if there is better out there before i make my purchase.

ive used Smashbox photo finish for about a year now and havent really been too impressed with it. I think Laura Mercier might be my next choice.

i don't have any primer recommendations but i just wanted to chime in and say that i've had my smashbox primer for ages now and i've never ben that impressed with it, but i just bought the kevyn aucion sensual skin enhancer, and i discovered that mixing it with my smashbox primer makes just about the most beautiful foundation ever that feels amazing going on my skin :tup:

but other than that.....eh :P

^Try the Laura Gellar..It's called spackle....You can use it alone or under your makeup...you will see a difference..and so will everyone else..can't describe it..you'll look totally 'smooth'...

Be careful on Smashbox I broke out sooo bad, I did not even know my skin was sensitive. It was bad. Their primer is way greasy

I love Laura Merciers Primer. I use it daily. The rose smell goes away I have noticed.

I'm using laura geller foundation and primer and love it. i've been using it for about 3 weeks and so far so good. I doesnt feel heavy at all.

I've now tried samples sizes from sephora of smashbox photofinish and laura mercier. have anyone tried laura gellar or can recommend any other foundation primers?

i'm prefering the laura mercier at the moment but just wondering if there is better out there before i make my purchase.

Be careful on Smashbox I broke out sooo bad, I did not even know my skin was sensitive. It was bad. Their primer is way greasy

I love Laura Merciers Primer. I use it daily. The rose smell goes away I have noticed.

I totally agree, it is greasy! It does help my make up go on smoother but it really doesn't make it stay put much longer than it would without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.