Foundation Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I am obviously on this kick of trying to find the perfect foundation for myself. Your opinions will help. Here are some of the choices I keep going back and forth between:

1) Armani Luminous Silk
    2) T. LeClerc Hydrating - love this one but not finding a color thats just right
    3) Make Up Forever HD
    4) Nars Sheer Glow or Nars Sheer Matte

Please let me know your opinions! Thx :biggrin:

2. Have you ever tried mixing 2 of your favorite formulas? I mix MAC Studio Fix Fluid with Clarins Everlasting and MAC's new Pro Longwear. Comes to be the perfect shade everytime! The Clarins is a little more matte and the Pro Longwear has a natural dewy finish. You should try those or try mixing the ones you have.

I think we have lots of threads open with foundation recommendations. Try doing a search :smile:. HTH!

3. Thanks nwhite, mixing is a good idea, but maybe too high maintenance for me. I just want it all in one, lol! I know all the ones I mentioned are very good, I was just asking opinions when compared to each other. ;)

4. I havent used the first two but MUFE and NARS sheer glow have both been my go-to foundations recently, however I do favor MUFE HD liquid foundation.

5. I have been a long time armani fan, however, a little while ago i bought into the hype about lancomes teint idole fresh wear foundation and got a few samples of it, I ADORE IT!! its really amazing, I had to buy the bottle.. I hate to admit that im a bit of a makeup snob :sweatdrop: I really buy into the brands and lancome isnt generally one of them but boy was I missing out, This stuff is great.

I have combination skin and tend to get slightly oily in my tzone after about 8 hours, not with this stuff, it looks fresh and clean and oil free. true no makeup look! Im hooked!

6. I like NARS Sheer Matte and Sheer Glow. I use the Sheer Matte almost every day. I've also tried MUFE Matte+ and liked it too... but, prefer NARS.

7. I swap out between Nars Sheer Glow and Matte depending on how dry my skin looks/feels that day. Best foundation I've ever used and the ONLY one that's light enough for my glow in the dark pale. :happydance: