Foundation Brushes?

I hate the cakey look of foundation, so to keep my foundation looking natural and not cake like, I start off with MAC liquid foundation and use Mac's flat foundation brush 190.

M1EE_128.jpg

I use this same brush and love it. I bought it a couple of months ago with MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation. Previously I had been using my fingertips to apply foundation. The foundation brush gives a flawless finish, in my opinion. After I started using it I had co-workers coming up to me, telling me what great skin I have :nuts: LOL!

I use this same brush and love it. I bought it a couple of months ago with MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation. Previously I had been using my fingertips to apply foundation. The foundation brush gives a flawless finish, in my opinion. After I started using it I had co-workers coming up to me, telling me what great skin I have :nuts: LOL!
I use MAC Studio Fix liquid too! I find it gives the perfect amount of coverage. Not cake like, but enough to make my skin really look flawless. :love: Love MAC!

I love my brushes, especially my foundation brush. Most of mine are Sephora brand--I know they have a lifetime guarantee so if the bristles break/come out they will replace for free. I love being able to clean them too.

If you use liquid foundation, I definitely recommend using a foundation brush. I recommend Giorgio Armani foundation brush ($45). I've used Chanel in the past and actually found the GA one to work better. I just find applying foundation with the brush blends in better with my skin than with finger or sponge.
A074_L.jpg

Bobbi Brown also makes great brushes. I've received a few as gifts. And I have to say the Sephora concealer brush I received from my tPF holiday RAOK buddy is one that I use on a daily basis as well. :yahoo: It's perfect for touch ups!

I love my brushes, especially my foundation brush. Most of mine are Sephora brand--I know they have a lifetime guarantee so if the bristles break/come out they will replace for free. I love being able to clean them too.

wow, i didn't know that. i was just looking at them today. if i had known they have a guarantee, i would've bought one!:tup:

I use Bare Minerals so I use their kabuki brush for that and its great. It gives a natural, sheer look, but it still covers anything that you might want to hide.