Found this really weird "defect"???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not quite sure but there's a really big, weird lump in my zippy wallet, its right between the multicolor canvas and the interior..

do you think I can exchange the wallet? its really bothering me! i'm not even sure if they can call it a defect, because u can't really "see" it but u can definitely feel it. :sad: its like my wallet developed a wart or something.

2. wouldn't hurt to take it in and see what they say.

3. Yeah, take it in to your LV. If there's something wrong they'll replace it for sure.

4. i think u can exchange it.

5. take it back..:yes:

6. Take it in!

7. Just checking: are you sure it's not the zipper pull on the inside pocket? Mine sometimes gets stuck in an odd position when I close the wallet, and pokes into the side of the wallet....

8. show a pic please? but deff. take it back!

9. I want to see a picture too

10. yeah we need a pic, but if you cant just run to the store tomorrow!

11. here's a pic, its kinda blurry though... i don't know if its the zipper pull, but do you have a lump too?

PICT0001.JPG
  12. i'm so confused now! is it the zipper pull? i've never seen that before. : (

13. Definitely need to get it looked at if it's bothering you! (sounds like what a doctor would say, lol!)

14. I don't know.. I've never confronted about defects before! i'm no good at arguing at all.. :sad:

15. I don't know.. I've never confronted about defects before! i'm no good at arguing at all.. :sad: