Found the Perfect pen for my Framboise agenda pm!!!

shopping addict said:
psst...everyone. Who is this Lola girl? I mean, do we know anything about her? I wised up and figured out she must have been planted here by LV because agenda sales were down. Now that those are on the rise (aka...going through the roof), I see she's taken up with Tiffany and Co. to help with their pen sales. Not to mention that she works for Filofax on the side too!

Seriously Lola...love the pen, the agenda, and all your stuff! I plan to get an agenda, but can't decide yet which one. Of course the framboise is on my mind right now because I could get a beautiful pen to match! I also paid no attention to the Epi Passy until you posted the pic of the new color. Really pretty. So come clean...you DO work for these companies on the side, eh?

LOL, I WISH!!! Nope, work for an Oil Company as the Environmental Compliance Manager......I do work part time as a Makeup Artist for Laura Mercier Cosmetics too though.....I use to do this type of work full time through college which plopped me in a lot of awesome Malls and such....Then worked @ Henri Bendels in NYC for around a year for a couple of different cosmetic lines...About 10 years of retail altogether, I guess it just helped me develop good shopping skills.... I would LOVE to get a part time job @ the new LV store in Atlantic City though, it's kinda close to home.....don't know if I could swing a part time job that regularly though.....I only do the makeup artist thing like once a month if that, just for fun and a discount......

shopping addict said:
psst...everyone. Who is this Lola girl? I mean, do we know anything about her? I wised up and figured out she must have been planted here by LV because agenda sales were down. Now that those are on the rise (aka...going through the roof), I see she's taken up with Tiffany and Co. to help with their pen sales. Not to mention that she works for Filofax on the side too!

Seriously Lola...love the pen, the agenda, and all your stuff! I plan to get an agenda, but can't decide yet which one. Of course the framboise is on my mind right now because I could get a beautiful pen to match! I also paid no attention to the Epi Passy until you posted the pic of the new color. Really pretty. So come clean...you DO work for these companies on the side, eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow I love the pen. Maybe i will ride to Tiffanys today! I just purchased the rose lv pen but is def. more than i wanted to spend. I think I will return it. I wish i could take photos, but I havent mastered that yet!