Found Phoebe

saabsaab

Feb 13, 2009
Remember my thread Where to find Phoebe? Thanks to you all I have found one. A beautiful choc one with bronze hardware. :yahoo:Just like I wanted. And in wonderful condition as well! Many thanks to you all for your advice and for wanting to share what you like (or dislike) about Phoebe. That was very helpful.
I took the bag to work today and I am really happy with it. It sits comfortable on the shoulder, I can get rather easy in and out. I love the shape, and of course the amazing Darwin leather!

That's great news, Congratulations!

I really must use my Olive Pheobe more, as when I do, it reminds me how nice it is (stays on the shoulder, holds quite a lot etc etc).

Looking forward to seeing some modelling pics!

Congratulations Saab, I love Phoebe, I have a lovely salmon pink one for Summer and I too have a two tone one on the way!! Then I am on the sofa and Teddies has to keep me there with a big stick if necessary!

Oh she is gorgeous, Saabsaab!! Well done for finding this beauty! Has she been on her first outing yet??

Bev, think my two-tone is at the post office today, at least the tracking said they had tried to deliver it yesterday..yeah, right, I was here all day, NOBODY rang on my door. But I'll check my mail now after lunch!

Oh SaabSaab, she is beautiful! Well done!
Lillemy, I need a picture of your two tone lovely as soon as possible
Bev, they are quite rare now and you have to keep your eyes peeled and be quick!!