Found out I bought a fake

Agree - you MUST get an independent authentication.

Authenticate4U advertises they authenticate Celine. I don't think either Carol or Castira authenticates that brand. DO NOT bother with My poupette as they'll probably just take your money and do nothing.

On another note, I took a quick look at the consignment agreement for Real Deal Consignment and you could do better elsewhere. Just sayin.

Kiwi - I read a thread here on tpf where RDC deemed a LV bag fake when it was actually authentic. RDC has only recently branched out from Bals so their experience with Celine's may be lacking. I would definitely find someone to authenticate.

I did notice that your seller had feedback as late as May 2012 on bonz....you say they left bonz in Feb?

I really hope that your bag turns out to be real. I know how sick I'd feel if I spent $1900 on a bag that I thought was authentic, only to find out that it was a fake.

I have purchased a few high value items on ebay, and I always hope for the best. I try to have the items authenticated, etc. We all try to be so careful, but I guess that there are some pretty convincing fakes out there.

Good luck to you!

We don't know how the bag was funded as OP hasn't come back to say..

but if it she paid with Amex she has a shot filing a claim not sure about the

other cards...but for sure she needs an independent authenticator to

enforce her claim with her cc,if that is how she paid

I bought fake Versace bag on ebay. When i tried to ask ebay for help, opened a case, they suspended my account. Even after some time they reinstated it, i never got my money back. And i paid about 600$. ((((

I bought fake Versace bag on ebay. When i tried to ask ebay for help, opened a case, they suspended my account. Even after some time they reinstated it, i never got my money back. And i paid about 600$. ((((

How did you fund this purchase?? If it was with a credit card you could
& should have done a chargeback??

And ebay suspended your account because you opened a claim against the
seller? That seems odd...

Were you able to get a letter from a third party authenticator??

Last edited:
it was a new ebay account. I had only few feedbacks. May be that's why ebay thought i was a scammer, i dont know. They even didnt talked to me when i called them. I didnt knew i could do a chargeback. But i got letter about this bag from caroldiva.com. Statement was - not authentic. Ebay just ignored it. And i never got my money back.

it was a new ebay account. I had only few feedbacks. May be that's why ebay thought i was a scammer, i dont know. They even didnt talked to me when i called them. I didnt knew i could do a chargeback. But i got letter about this bag from caroldiva.com. Statement was - not authentic. Ebay just ignored it. And i never got my money back.

When did u get this bag? Maybe it isn't too late to do a chargeback.