Found orders 101

zinacef

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I went to my outlet this afternoon with the intention to place order. I actually was able to place one few months ago with my Rogue Felix the cat and paid like $200 some on it. The manager was hesitant to ok the order because of the price but with all promo that’s how it came out to be. Today, the SA was about to do it but another SA said that it has to be checked with whoever was in the back. The 1st SA did go to the back for like a 2 seconds and came to say that they’re not able to fulfill my found order because the item cannot be found in their store at this time and that it is probably out of stock in the other stores or retail. Bless it! As we say it. The question is why would I do a found order for an item that can be found in their actual physical store? Can I just pick up the item from the shelf where I “found it” and take it to the counter and pay for it. I just smiled and will never be back there again. Long time ago, we still did charge sends and I did one , paid and signed. Found out a week later to check the Seattle store where the item will be coming from, they’re still holding it for me( thank God!) as they have not received the paperwork yet—— checked with my home outlet store—— they said they don’t have a fax machine to process the order with. I did get the item as it has been paid for so they said they had to go to the store next dood to use their fax machine. I tell you, that should have done it for me but the SA’s were just very nice and I think, it’s actually the management. Been dumbfounded in how things actually works. Felt sorry for the SA, she looked very lost when she told me about finding my found order in their physical store. Sorry for the long post !
Please type away and share your experiences in case the coach factory division still cares enough to read Tpf Coach forum.

My question is how does making a found order affect that particular store income—— does it take away from them as far as income goes? I’d say my outlet branch is low level with very few items from retail and staff is always changing. They should be jumping on it as income is income for their store. But anyways. I don’t think she even checked the item as she never had the chance to open the terminal. She was just instructed to say NO and make up weird story.

Reactions: FloraDB
I went to my outlet this afternoon with the intention to place order. I actually was able to place one few months ago with my Rogue Felix the cat and paid like $200 some on it. The manager was hesitant to ok the order because of the price but with all promo that’s how it came out to be. Today, the SA was about to do it but another SA said that it has to be checked with whoever was in the back. The 1st SA did go to the back for like a 2 seconds and came to say that they’re not able to fulfill my found order because the item cannot be found in their store at this time and that it is probably out of stock in the other stores or retail. Bless it! As we say it. The question is why would I do a found order for an item that can be found in their actual physical store? Can I just pick up the item from the shelf where I “found it” and take it to the counter and pay for it. I just smiled and will never be back there again. Long time ago, we still did charge sends and I did one , paid and signed. Found out a week later to check the Seattle store where the item will be coming from, they’re still holding it for me( thank God!) as they have not received the paperwork yet—— checked with my home outlet store—— they said they don’t have a fax machine to process the order with. I did get the item as it has been paid for so they said they had to go to the store next dood to use their fax machine. I tell you, that should have done it for me but the SA’s were just very nice and I think, it’s actually the management. Been dumbfounded in how things actually works. Felt sorry for the SA, she looked very lost when she told me about finding my found order in their physical store. Sorry for the long post !
Please type away and share your experiences in case the coach factory division still cares enough to read Tpf Coach forum.
I don’t have found issues. If the item is not in Jax it can’t be found as of now. They stopped filling founds via store before the holidays

My question is how does making a found order affect that particular store income—— does it take away from them as far as income goes? I’d say my outlet branch is low level with very few items from retail and staff is always changing. They should be jumping on it as income is income for their store. But anyways. I don’t think she even checked the item as she never had the chance to open the terminal. She was just instructed to say NO and make up weird story.
If and item is done from store a and found on store b then store b gets the credit. If store a does the found and item is found in Jax store a gets the credit. IMO who cares their pay check is coming from one place. Sell the darn item.

I don’t have found issues. If the item is not in Jax it can’t be found as of now. They stopped filling founds via store before the holidays
They did once for me—- Felix the cat rogue. I have a great record, very few returns,etc... but anyways, for some reason this particular store just don’t want to work it. Not going back there again. CFC, btw, I have a PM for you.

If and item is done from store a and found on store b then store b gets the credit. If store a does the found and item is found in Jax store a gets the credit. IMO who cares their pay check is coming from one place. Sell the darn item.
Now it makes perfect sense to me why most of the time they won't do a found for me or just tell me it comes up at full retail. Or come up with other nonsense like: your item is retail and you should go to their store to order it, or, I don't know what a 'found order' is and we have never done one, etc. lol. They are simply watching their stats and why would they help out another store get their numbers up while putting all the effort in for nothing. Basically, if we want something 'found' with success, it has to still be available at JAX (=still live on the outlet website/not sold out of Reserve section).

Reactions: lizmil
it has to still be available at JAX (=still live on the outlet website/not sold out of Reserve section).

Note that an item that shows as "sold out" on FOS isn't necessarily sold out at JAX. They designate a certain number of each bag for each online sale, and they "sell out", but may be available again (in limited quantities per sale) for the next 2 or 5 or 10 online sales.

Note that an item that shows as "sold out" on FOS isn't necessarily sold out at JAX. They designate a certain number of each bag for each online sale, and they "sell out", but may be available again (in limited quantities per sale) for the next 2 or 5 or 10 online sales.
Oh wow! Really? Can I call and ask about an item or do I need to have a SA do it?

Reactions: yellowparker04
Oh wow! Really? Can I call and ask about an item or do I need to have a SA do it?

The inventory for the online sales and for the stores is managed differently. If an item is sold out on FOS, you can't call them and order it, but you might be able to do a found order for that item from a physical outlet store.

Reactions: tlatrice