Found one!

Chanticleer

LV=My Bliss
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Today my daughter and I took a trip to our outlet. I found a beautiful leather whiskey Legacy shoulderbag for myself and I bought my daughter a Bleeker leather small flap. While we were browsing, an SA was unloading a big box of swingpaks. I happened to glance over and saw, sitting right on top, a Legacy leather swingpak!!! I have been wanting one of these but had heard that they are almost impossible to find anymore. I grabbed it, and the SA said that was the only one that they got in that shipment. I couldn't believe it! The swingpak I bought is black, I would have preferred brown, or whiskey, or British tan, whatever colors they come in, but I wasn't going to turn down this bag just for the color. Black goes with everything, so I can't go wrong with this swingpak, the strap is black, so it won't get dirty as quickly as a white one either. I had given up hope of ever finding this swingpak, I can't even find it on ebay. I borrowed this picture of it, but as I said, mine is black. :yahoo:

attachment.php