Found one!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today my daughter and I took a trip to our outlet. I found a beautiful leather whiskey Legacy shoulderbag for myself and I bought my daughter a Bleeker leather small flap. While we were browsing, an SA was unloading a big box of swingpaks. I happened to glance over and saw, sitting right on top, a Legacy leather swingpak!!! I have been wanting one of these but had heard that they are almost impossible to find anymore. I grabbed it, and the SA said that was the only one that they got in that shipment. I couldn't believe it! The swingpak I bought is black, I would have preferred brown, or whiskey, or British tan, whatever colors they come in, but I wasn't going to turn down this bag just for the color. Black goes with everything, so I can't go wrong with this swingpak, the strap is black, so it won't get dirty as quickly as a white one either. I had given up hope of ever finding this swingpak, I can't even find it on ebay. I borrowed this picture of it, but as I said, mine is black. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. I LOVE that swingpack!! You got sooo lucky! Congrats!

3. Yay!!

4. Cute, cute. May I ask how much?

5. Great swingpack! Congrats, post pics of everything when you can! :tup:

6. If I were to ever want a swingpack that would be my choice!!! Congrats on the great find!

7. That is one of the only swingpacks I've ever really loved, and I bet the black is gorgeous! Congrats on the great bag!

8. Congrats! Great find!

9. That swingpack is on my wishlist too! Congrats!

10. So cute. This is the best swingpack coach made. May I ask how much you paid for it and the style number please.

11. Yes I have one & I love it... I'm sure you will love yours too. Enjoy

12. I love it!!!! Congrats!

13. Thank you ladies! In answer to your questions, the style number is #40712, and I paid $111.99.

14. Congrats!!!! It is a beautiful swingpack and you're definitely right about the handle not getting as dirty as the white would!!

15. Great find!!!