Found on eBay... really...want...it

Thanks! I was looking at the girls feedback and she's has over 5000 with 100%. Was checking out her other coach purse sales this past month and all of them look pretty legit to me but I will post in the authentication thread just in case! Unless someone pokes in here and let's me know! :biggrin:

It looks great but again-look at the shipping fees--i think there have been multiple posts on ebay auctions like this. But like nyssa said, this would probably be better checked over in an 'authenticate this' thread.
Good luck! :smile:

I really like the Audrey, and this auction looks like a good deal. It's a pretty set.

I think her shipping looks reasonable as well. I would, of course, expect the purse not to be stuffed into a box that's way too small for it and packaged well.

I don't know how many times I've received eBay purchases where the purse was damaged because the bag was way too big for the box or they put it in a box that was too large and the purse just bounced and slid around inside....sorry for the rant :wacko:

With that kind of seller feedback, things should run smoothly.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm frantically biting my nails daily, checking the listing over and over because I'm trying to wait out the auction instead of doing BIN. Or is that just too greedy?! And here's my rant: People do not understand how to bid on things! Why, at the 3rd bid, is it already over $100? Don't people understand that the earlier you bid, the more it's going to cost in the end? Strategy says, bid closer to the end so that it doesn't have the time to get more expensive. AHHHH!

It looks great but again-look at the shipping fees--i think there have been multiple posts on ebay auctions like this. But like nyssa said, this would probably be better checked over in an 'authenticate this' thread.
Good luck! :smile:

What's wrong with the shipping fee? Not my auction but
I have paid up to 18 on shipping a bag across the country.
16.95 really isnt that bad in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm frantically biting my nails daily, checking the listing over and over because I'm trying to wait out the auction instead of doing BIN. Or is that just too greedy?! And here's my rant: People do not understand how to bid on things! Why, at the 3rd bid, is it already over $100? Don't people understand that the earlier you bid, the more it's going to cost in the end? Strategy says, bid closer to the end so that it doesn't have the time to get more expensive. AHHHH!

Ah crap... no more BIN option :sad:
Should've just done it!

I've always wondered the same thing about bidders. Why do they get into a bidding war with 5 days left in the auction? Don't they realize it just drives up the prices? I totally agree with your strategy, waiting until close to the end.

No more BIN option, but at least you don't have to worry about someone else hitting BIN before you. Now, hopefully, it won't go above the BIN price. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

Haha thanks 4v. I wish I could just message all the people bidding and be like STOP BIDDING! There are still 3 whole days left, it's almost completely pointless to bid right now, you're just making it more expensive for yourself. Feels like common sense!...