Found New Gerard Darel Styles Online...

Wow!! I've been eyeing a GD for a while (I believe it's called 24 Hours?) but haven't found anywhere to buy it online. Is the markup bc it's a reseller, or due to the normal price increase on items?? I don't see myself paying so much for one of his bags.

Wow!! I've been eyeing a GD for a while (I believe it's called 24 Hours?) but haven't found anywhere to buy it online. Is the markup bc it's a reseller, or due to the normal price increase on items?? I don't see myself paying so much for one of his bags.

--according to the webste, bagshop indicates they will have the 24 hrs (I think it is that style, you should go take a look, I am not up on the style names) sometime in the Fall.

Wow, that is such a price hike. I just got the same 24 hours with pockets in skin from Balisimo 2 weeks ago for $420. I was told by owner of Balisimo that price will go up soon but not sure if it's going to be the same amount of price increase with Balisimo.

Wow, that is such a price hike. I just got the same 24 hours with pockets in skin from Balisimo 2 weeks ago for $420. I was told by owner of Balisimo that price will go up soon but not sure if it's going to be the same amount of price increase with Balisimo.

What is this Balisimo of which you speak? Pockets? You got the Havana 24h with pockets? I think I'm having a heart attack. Tell me, tell me!!! :flowers: please, do you have pictures and information?

I paid just under $600.00 in Paris in April for mine (before VAT).

Attachments

• new stuff 6.jpg
    new stuff 6.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 53
  • new stuff  sized 016.jpg
    new stuff sized 016.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 61
  • new stuff 8.jpg
    new stuff 8.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 48
I just ordered the G. Darel fringe bag from www.shoprumor.com (free ship/no tax) and used coupon code toutie for 25% off. If I don't love it at least I'm only out the expense of returning it. :wlae: queentvictoria2 this is all your fault!! ;)
attachment.php