Found my Summer bag at the Outlet today

Let me see if I can remember.... keep in mind I really only pay attention to the boutique transfers.

Assorted canvas Op Art bags
Factory Legacy bags (off white, pink)
A few of the leather Resort totes (the ones with the drawstring closure) Black patent & the pinkish/salmon leather (nice leather but not very functional for getting in & out of)
Lots of wallets
A couple of patent Peytons
Pink/Orange Madison girl totes
Pink haversacks
Madison foldover clutches for $40
Lots of sunnies
Sweaters were all $50

WOW, that's an awesome tote!!! Lucky you!!! What a deal!!! And...um...I sooo see Chanel in the bag.....and you have a Modern Chain tote??? I am so JEALOUS! I NEEEEEEED to own at least one Chanel bag someday!

WOW, that's an awesome tote!!! Lucky you!!! What a deal!!! And...um...I sooo see Chanel in the bag.....and you have a Modern Chain tote??? I am so JEALOUS! I NEEEEEEED to own at least one Chanel bag someday!

Yeah.. I went to the 'dark side' most of last year... But with the economy the way it is I really can't justify the cost of CHANEL right now... Heck for the price I paid for the MC tote alone I could have bought 8-12 Coach bags from the outlet!!

OMG, YOU ROCK!!! I have this bag, and I bought it on PCE. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I thought I did good today at the outlets, but you have me beat by a mile!! This one is originally $900 and is a limited edition fashion/flagship item, so woman, you got one heck of a deal!!! I'm so happy for you, and I hope you ENJOY it!!! :woohoo:
Tinks, awesome score!! She's gorgeous!! Congrats! I'm going to my outlet tomorrow to do an exchange so I'm gonna check to see if they have any too, we'll see!! Fingers crossed!! And Baglady, inquiring minds want to know & see your haul too!!! C'mon, show us....purdy please! You always seem to find the best bags! :smile: