Found my Summer bag at the Outlet today

Mar 28, 2007
I woke up this morning with laundry & cleaning on my agenda... instead I took the 1 hour trek to Lancaster... I walked around the store with the orange/pink Madison Girl tote in my hands for 45 minutes but just couldn't convince myself that I liked it enough. One of the SA's must have read my mind.. she came up to me & said "I think I have something in the back that you may like". Out she came & my jaw dropped.... the Nylon tote went back to the shelf without a second glance & up to the counter I went.. I haven't had a chance to take pics yet.. but here's the drill down photo... The picture doesn't do this bag justice... it's such a pretty leather! It was pricey.. don't remember the retail but I paid $330 or so. I also picked up some of the flower charms, a Coral Op Art ponytail scarf all $9.99 & a framed wristlet & the skull/peace dog collar, both $19.99
13064_svsv_a0_front.jpg

I can't see your pictures because they are blocked at work, but it sounds like you got some great things! Which flower charms did you get? The 3d Penelope charms?

Cute bag! I want those flower charms....I might have to make a trip to the outlet again somehow...hhmmmm....think my hubby would believe I was just going out for a pack of gum? LOL

Hi, I LOVE THE BAG!! I found one on ebay and it says its a limited edition - retailing for $898 so you got one great deal. It's a beauty!!
CONGRATS!

I just discovered that one of the hang tags has Limited Edition stamped on it! I had no idea! The chain straps remind me of my Chanel Modern Chain tote one of my most favorite bags!

OMG, YOU ROCK!!! I have this bag, and I bought it on PCE. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I thought I did good today at the outlets, but you have me beat by a mile!! This one is originally $900 and is a limited edition fashion/flagship item, so woman, you got one heck of a deal!!! I'm so happy for you, and I hope you ENJOY it!!! :woohoo:

Have you seen the graphite horse and carriage graphic version?? I don't have a photo of mine I don't think on this PCE, and actually I'm not sure I ever posted one here, but if you search, I think Coachgrl did. This one may also be at some outlets, and has a diff style number. Actually the graphite is my favorite one, but right now the pearlized white/silver is better!!!