Found my perfect vintage box bag!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I've been on the look out for a red celine vintage box bag as I think celine does an amazing shade of red. I love the vintage design but all I have come across are in dark colours. Black, navy, or dark burgundy. I was about to give up when I saw this! Grabbed it right away! It is in fairly good condition too! Good things truly come to those who wait! I can't wait to share it with you ladies!

Attached Files:

2. Somehow I can only upload 1 picture at a time....

Attached Files:

3. Congrats.:woot::woot:
    What a fab colour. Pls can we see the interior?
    Thank you

4. With her navy big sister...

Attached Files:

LoVe likes this.
  5. Sure I'll take pictures tomorrow!

6. So cool! I haven't seen that round clasp before. Thanks for sharing! And yes, pix of the interior and mod pix please! :smile:

7. Gorgeous!! I recently acquired a vintage Celine box bag too!

Originally I was seeking a red Celine because I agree, the vintage apple red leather is so gorgeous! I'm glad you were able to find one in great condition! Enjoy her!

8. Congrats!! It is the perfect shade of red. I love vintage Boxes!

9. She is gorgeous! Congrats!

10. Congrats!!

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394246493.040828.jpg

Here is a picture of the interior. I think the design of the interior has not changed much over the years. I'll post mod pictures on Monday! Thanks for sharing my joy!

12. Congrats!She's beautiful! I am still kicking myself for not grabbing it when I saw it on ebay. Glad you got it.

13. Lol so glad I didn't hesitate! Mine is from a Japanese seller. Is the one you saw from Japan too?

14. Both of your bags are beautiful :loveeyes: Congrats

15. Yes,the one I saw was from Japan too.