Found my perfect Prada satchel!

APunk

Apr 15, 2008
Not too long ago I posted about a bag that I was dying to find (again). Well, a few days later I found it!! I almost cried when I received it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's so perfect for me. It's been almost a week and I still keep smelling it!

Attachments

• IMG_2651.jpg
    IMG_2651.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 816
Yay!!! I love that bag too!!! If I had more of a budget, I'd totally get that right now also. Congrats on finding the bag and let me know if you ever want to part ways with it... :biggrin:

Where did you find it btw?

Congratulations APunk on your 'reunion'! This is the same bag you purchased then sold, only to regret doing so, right? Now that I see the bag, I can understand your angst. It's beautiful and looks very durable! What a perfect ending to your saga.

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you...I know how you feel. I finally found my east/west gauffre satchel in noce after months of searching! Go enjoy your bag to the fullest! :yahoo:

Didn't I authenticate this one for you? I remember seeing it recently.

Nice score! It's a KILLA leather bag! I was lusting for one a year ago at Bob Ellis Shoes in Charlotte. Once the tissue was out, the bag just collapsed into a pile of decadently, soft, wickedly sinful scented leather. Ahh! :tender: