Found my new work bags combo !

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
I finally moved away frommy serious work combos (bags I always carry together to work: personal stuff in smaller and books/students papers in the other. Previous combos were black pebbled besace and black muse, then brown Miu Miu sholder and brown Miu Miu carpet bag, and now I bought these and love them. So much color and fun. Cheers, Vesna

attachment.php

oh my.... love them all!!! congratsss!!! and thanks for the eye candy :P

PS. i think that's the same besace that sienna miller has.. :biggrin: i might have to add that to my wish list too ;)

oh my.... love them all!!! congratsss!!! and thanks for the eye candy :P

PS. i think that's the same besace that sienna miller has.. :biggrin: i might have to add that to my wish list too ;)

it is the same as Siena's (and Gysele Bundchen's etc). Downtown has more gray on the other side, so it matches besace much better in real life:yahoo:

OMG - I am cracking up. I own two YSL bags...the same exact downtown and a turquoise crock besace! Obviously, I think you have FANTASTIC taste!!!! Congrats!

dear willowsmom ! I just posted my family YSL pic below yours, and noticed the same - you have a great taste !!!! I am so glad to see you here too....we are purse sisters :yahoo:love vesna