Found my HG Mulberry! 3rd Mulberry, 1st Roxanne!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
I just found my Holy Grail Mulberry!!!
w00t2.gif

I'd seen one of these months and months ago on ebay, but it went for a bazillion dollars, over US$1000, and although I regularly scour ebay listings I'd never seen one again. Well today, despite not at all being in the market for shopping having bought a brand new Chloe Betty yesterday, I clicked on my Mulberry search out of habit, and what do I see?

Beautiful HG Mulberry Roxanne in Plum Glace!!! *faints*
thud.gif

Not only my HG bag, not only gorgeous and in darn good condition barring a couple of broken rivets on the back (it took me a good minute of staring to even see which ones were missing!), but going for a song. So, I sung along, and now she's mine, all mine, mwa hahahhrhrhghghhghghghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
evilplot.gif

571b_3.JPG
58d5_3.JPG
4d12_3.JPG
52d7_3.JPG

This baby joins my Mulberry Euston in khaki/olive and Ayesha Rio in oak/tan mix. :love:

Enviable family!!!The Roxanne of course is just just gorgeous in that color!!! But forgive my ignorance,what is the green one,I've never seen it before and its really lovely!

Back to drool over your fab bags - love, love, love the plum glacé - its simply stunning! And your euston piccies just made me want one of those as well - the size is perfect!

I've got Phoebe in olive and I just love the colour. I've found I'm using this bag more than any other and, you're right, the colour does go with anything. Fab collection!