Found my hg bag a sister!

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I love these bags! It's the Cole Haan Village Grommet North South Hobo. If you've read my other posts you know I was searching for this in stone for so long. Well, I am a teacher and a tutor and I was given an award for Tutor of 2009 for my company. As a result, I was given an extra $250 and a pendant. I decided to use the money on another Cole Haan if I could find one. I found it in black and the lady had it for sale or best offer for $199 with free shipping. I offered her $90 and she accepted because she didn't receive any other offers! WHAT A STEAL, RIGHT? Ok without further ado here are the pics of my new fav HG:
DSC07483.JPG
DSC07484.JPG
DSC07485.JPG
DSC07486.JPG

Next to her older sister:
DSC07487.JPG
DSC07488.JPG

In these pics it looks like the stone is a little shorter, hmph?

Measured and they are the same...it's just because I have my things in the black one and it made it expand a little versus the stone which is all mushy gushy because it's empty.

I put the Coach Moisturizer on it and it's so soft!

LOVE IT! AHHHH! :yahoo:

Way to go!
I saw one of these (cream colored) in real life in a consignment shop recently and thought of you.

I also thought to myself, "so that's why she likes these bags so much".

Stunning.
So cool to have a black and a white.

Absolutely fabulous deal on it too!

Thanks! It's hard to choose between the two. Right now the black still has it's new effect so I think I will use the black till the excitement wears down.

I just wish they didn't stop making this line. I also wished they made matching wallets not just wristlets, which I don't really use.

Congratulations, those are great bags! I've long appreciated their shoes, but I recently bought my first Cole Haan bag (Village Soft Small Flap), and I love it...the leather is so soft, but it's still really sturdy and doesn't weigh a ton.