Found my Fidji!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a navy blue Fidji (inspired by Anna's!) and at the beginning of January there were none available at any US locations nor in Paris. I was calling around today (just for fun, because we have 28 inches of snow on the ground) and Barney's in NYC said "oh, got one in yesterday!" :yahoo:
    So, she is on her way to me now! Got to get DH to shovel a path for the FedEx truck!

Yay!

2. YAY! Enjoy, I know you have been searching for one.

3. oh...so happy for you...can't wait til you can share with us!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

4. Yay!!! Future bag twins hehe... I'm so glad for you and I can't wait to see the photos :smile:

5. Congrats! Cant wait to see the pics!

6. Thank you all! Is there a thread or sticky about how to post photos? I'm not tech-savvy at all and have never posted a pic on tPF because I don't know how!

7. I can't wait to see it! Make sure you do a reveal!!

8. Here's a sticky on how to post photos: Posting Photos

However, I find it's simple if you have a flickr/photobucket/etc... account, you can just copy the URL of the photo and use that to insert the image using HTML (also accessed on the control panel, it's a yellow box with a mountain and a sun in it).

I can't wait to see the photos!

9. Yay! :jrs:

10. Congrats and woo Hoo, post pix when she arrives!!!

11. Congrats! Waiting for the reveal

12. Well, she is here!!!!!!! :yahoo:Sadly no pix yet because I am still working on the technical aspects of this (I am a techno-idiot).

The color is really lovely. My only concern is that the bag is very stiff and papery, not hobo slouchy. I think that others have posted that it will soften with use. I can't recall that my St. Louis was this stiff, but I honestly can't remember.

The major complaint I have is the way Barneys sent it...folded in half, crammed into a small FedEx box. :nono:Of course, it unfolded fine, but still!

Anyway, I really will try to work on photos! Thanks for everyone that helped me look & find her!

13. Grats!

Once you fill her with your stuff, zip her up and give it a good shake. That should settle everything on the bottom to the perfect hobo slouch.

14. Okay, here goes, not the best photo (from iPhone). New Fidji next to St. Louis. I included St. Louis because I don't know how to watermark & I think that if your initials are on it you don't have to?

goyard.jpg
  15. beautiful congrats!!!!:biggrin: