Found my Fidji!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a navy blue Fidji (inspired by Anna's!) and at the beginning of January there were none available at any US locations nor in Paris. I was calling around today (just for fun, because we have 28 inches of snow on the ground) and Barney's in NYC said "oh, got one in yesterday!" :yahoo:
    So, she is on her way to me now! Got to get DH to shovel a path for the FedEx truck!

Yay!

2. YAY! Enjoy, I know you have been searching for one.

3. oh...so happy for you...can't wait til you can share with us!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

4. Yay!!! Future bag twins hehe... I'm so glad for you and I can't wait to see the photos :smile:

5. Congrats! Cant wait to see the pics!

6. Thank you all! Is there a thread or sticky about how to post photos? I'm not tech-savvy at all and have never posted a pic on tPF because I don't know how!

7. I can't wait to see it! Make sure you do a reveal!!

8. Here's a sticky on how to post photos: Posting Photos

However, I find it's simple if you have a flickr/photobucket/etc... account, you can just copy the URL of the photo and use that to insert the image using HTML (also accessed on the control panel, it's a yellow box with a mountain and a sun in it).

I can't wait to see the photos!

9. Yay! :jrs:

10. Congrats and woo Hoo, post pix when she arrives!!!

11. Congrats! Waiting for the reveal

12. Well, she is here!!!!!!! :yahoo:Sadly no pix yet because I am still working on the technical aspects of this (I am a techno-idiot).

The color is really lovely. My only concern is that the bag is very stiff and papery, not hobo slouchy. I think that others have posted that it will soften with use. I can't recall that my St. Louis was this stiff, but I honestly can't remember.

The major complaint I have is the way Barneys sent it...folded in half, crammed into a small FedEx box. :nono:Of course, it unfolded fine, but still!

Anyway, I really will try to work on photos! Thanks for everyone that helped me look & find her!

13. Grats!

Once you fill her with your stuff, zip her up and give it a good shake. That should settle everything on the bottom to the perfect hobo slouch.

14. Okay, here goes, not the best photo (from iPhone). New Fidji next to St. Louis. I included St. Louis because I don't know how to watermark & I think that if your initials are on it you don't have to?

Attached Files:

15. beautiful congrats!!!!:biggrin: