Found at Last info..

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
I contacted MHB to see if they would be carrying this bag as I really dig the style (love love love the front turnlock pockets). Unfortunately, they didn't order the bag and told me that it isn't a leather bag but a coated canvas? Which explains the VERY reasonable price. So now of course I am even more intrigued...but am not really sure if I like it or hate it:P

Does anyone have this bag and can post pics please :smile:

Its the same material as some other popular tano bags (current like budding romance & coming soon, and past like sexy terry.) Perhaps you can see some pics of those styles in the tano pics thread...

I contacted MHB to see if they would be carrying this bag as I really dig the style (love love love the front turnlock pockets). Unfortunately, they didn't order the bag and told me that it isn't a leather bag but a coated canvas? Which explains the VERY reasonable price. So now of course I am even more intrigued...but am not really sure if I like it or hate it:P

Does anyone have this bag and can post pics please :smile:

There are pics on LunaBoston if you haven't seen them already. I think it looks gorgeous and if I didn't buy three bags already this season I'd be seriously considering it; especially with another 20% off... woo hoo I love the blue one!

I actually just placed an order for it at LunaBoston...hopefully it won't take too long to get here!!! I'll be more than happy to post pictures when it arrives. I think it looks really cute online, so I'm crossing my fingers that its the same IRL!!!!

^Ohhhh....I can not wait to see! What color did you get? I really love the blue too, but I already got a Blueberry Minilisa so I am eyeing the red (even though it looks alittle loud ;))

I actually went with the green, I had seen a green MJ bag I loved this summer and this made me think of it. I really like the blue too, but I wear a ton of black...so I figured I needed something that popped. The red looks really pretty too, I'd love to see what shade it is IRL (but I already have a red bag).

I'll post pics as soon as it comes in though and let you know what I think of it! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll love it!!!

I have a Sexy Terry. SUPER easy to care for....wipe anything and everything off with a rag! The bag is lovely...

o10kkx.jpg

But I can honestly say that while the Tano quality is high I wouldn't buy another bag made of this material (of course I got this one for a steal on eBay). It's not that it isn't a nice bag, it's just well.... coated canvas. It doesn't have a rich feel to it at all and feels a bit plastic-y. I'm not knocking the bag quality even if it sounds like I am because the bag was hatched from the same high quality incubator the rest of my Tano's sprung forth from.

But the material is not my favorite.

It's hot voodoo! At least you got it for a steal! I can't wait to see your green one bgcutie! That is my second pick! Probably because I already have my quota of red and black bags lol