Found at Last info..

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
I contacted MHB to see if they would be carrying this bag as I really dig the style (love love love the front turnlock pockets). Unfortunately, they didn't order the bag and told me that it isn't a leather bag but a coated canvas? Which explains the VERY reasonable price. So now of course I am even more intrigued...but am not really sure if I like it or hate it:P

Does anyone have this bag and can post pics please :smile:

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
Its the same material as some other popular tano bags (current like budding romance & coming soon, and past like sexy terry.) Perhaps you can see some pics of those styles in the tano pics thread...

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I contacted MHB to see if they would be carrying this bag as I really dig the style (love love love the front turnlock pockets). Unfortunately, they didn't order the bag and told me that it isn't a leather bag but a coated canvas? Which explains the VERY reasonable price. So now of course I am even more intrigued...but am not really sure if I like it or hate it:P

Does anyone have this bag and can post pics please :smile:
There are pics on LunaBoston if you haven't seen them already. I think it looks gorgeous and if I didn't buy three bags already this season I'd be seriously considering it; especially with another 20% off... woo hoo I love the blue one!

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
I actually just placed an order for it at LunaBoston...hopefully it won't take too long to get here!!! I'll be more than happy to post pictures when it arrives. I think it looks really cute online, so I'm crossing my fingers that its the same IRL!!!!

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
^Ohhhh....I can not wait to see! What color did you get? I really love the blue too, but I already got a Blueberry Minilisa so I am eyeing the red (even though it looks alittle loud ;))

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
I actually went with the green, I had seen a green MJ bag I loved this summer and this made me think of it. I really like the blue too, but I wear a ton of black...so I figured I needed something that popped. The red looks really pretty too, I'd love to see what shade it is IRL (but I already have a red bag).

I'll post pics as soon as it comes in though and let you know what I think of it! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll love it!!!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
I have a Sexy Terry. SUPER easy to care for....wipe anything and everything off with a rag! The bag is lovely...

But I can honestly say that while the Tano quality is high I wouldn't buy another bag made of this material (of course I got this one for a steal on eBay). It's not that it isn't a nice bag, it's just well.... coated canvas. It doesn't have a rich feel to it at all and feels a bit plastic-y. I'm not knocking the bag quality even if it sounds like I am because the bag was hatched from the same high quality incubator the rest of my Tano's sprung forth from.

But the material is not my favorite.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
It's hot voodoo! At least you got it for a steal! I can't wait to see your green one bgcutie! That is my second pick! Probably because I already have my quota of red and black bags lol