Found another Mulberry Stockist - and can you name this Mulberry?

I guess I'm gonna have to keep going to Horsham and hope I see her again then I'll take a photo - It'll probably end up being a fake or something after all this.

Nevermind, I don't really NEED another bag!

Hi AliB

Could it be the Bloomsbury? Its like a bigger version of the Soho?

I have a chalk Bloomsbury but dont know where she is - she has the plaited handles, the flap lock like Soho, she's lined, and I think I would also say she's cubular (just made that up) like the Hanover.

If I dont get a chance this evening (off to cinema) Ill def get you a photo tomorrow am.

Ells x

Hi AliB

Could it be the Bloomsbury? Its like a bigger version of the Soho?

I have a chalk Bloomsbury but dont know where she is - she has the plaited handles, the flap lock like Soho, she's lined, and I think I would also say she's cubular (just made that up) like the Hanover.

If I dont get a chance this evening (off to cinema) Ill def get you a photo tomorrow am.

Ells x

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Oh Oh Oh Oh YES!!!!! I think that's it Oh Mulberry Ellie YOU ARE A STAR!!!!!! (mind you I can hear my bank account swearing at you as we speak!! hahahaha).

Right everybody - its a Bloomsbury! Now all I have to do is find one in Chocolate just like the Ref photo MC posted (and get some funds together).

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Oh Oh Oh Oh YES!!!!! I think that's it Oh Mulberry Ellie YOU ARE A STAR!!!!!! (mind you I can hear my bank account swearing at you as we speak!! hahahaha).

Right everybody - its a Bloomsbury! Now all I have to do is find one in Chocolate just like the Ref photo MC posted (and get some funds together).

:smile::smile:Oh AliB I am so pleased, I was hoping that my guess was right.

Its a lovely bag, great shape (not that mine has ever been out of its dustbag since I bought it of course):nuts:.

I got mine from Bicester in Feb 2007 and I think it was AW06 season (Ill check the tag - either in my tag box...............or more likely still on the bag).

Ive never seen another one in Chalk but I have seen them in Choc & Pink on Ebay. BUT its the same season as the Marylebone & its ilk and I have seen those at outlets recently so there is hope.

I know the Retail price was £599 which, to be honest, I thought was high for a not particularly complicated/tailored bag ie same price as the Emmy which has "an awful lot going on"!

On word of warning - I have seen "Bloomsbury" bags on the dreadful chinese fake site ??eurohandbags?? so do be careful.

Let me know if you want me to do pics of my bag & email them to you.

Love Ells xx