Found another Mulberry Stockist - and can you name this Mulberry?

Ooh PUB! - LOL

So does nobody know what this bag may be? I've looked through the Photo Reference Thread and the Family Photo thread and can't find one. I've even googled different details to see if I could find anything.

Somebody must recognise some details, this woman in Horsham can't be the only person to own this bag surely!

Ooo, how intriguing :thinking:The only bag I can remember with plaited handles from around that time (but actually I think it was s/summer) was the putty North/south Somerset tote, although that definitely wasn't Hanover shaped. Fingers crossed that Jazzy or MM will come to the rescue :sos:

Maybe its an Outlet Special Soho or something then.

I'm quite a detective so it will give me something to get my teeth into - I just hope I don't find one too soon, cos I'll have to get one when I do!

Phew - No its not that.

Now lets see - (these photos are from SJ, hope she doesn't mind), its the shape of the Hanover, Photo 1 (this one is Magenta) and has the little clipped fastening across the bag the same (it doesn't have the flap pocket on the front) but the straps are plaited and 'clipped on' like the Somerset Shoulder Bag and Seth (two short straps like the Hanover) and the main bag fastening is like the Soho flap over strap with the postman's lock, Photo 2.

Does that make sense?

Attachments

• Hanover 1.JPG
    Hanover 1.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 31
  • P9240006.JPG
    P9240006.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 30
Hubby asked me if I was sure that the bag I saw was not a fake, but I'm as positive as I can be, without grabbing it off her and delving, that it was Genuine Mulberry. I should have asked her where she got it but as she said it was Christmas I guessed it was a gift.

I might try and contact somebody at Mulberry and see if they can make any sense of it (although I seriously doubt it!).

I haven't changed much have I? I still always want those bags that are ultra hard to find - if they even exist!!! hahaha

I have no idea either. I have even drawn a little picture but that hasn't helped me and I've looked through all my catalogues but nothing like that is in them.