Found a store in my town that carries Tano!

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I knew that this small local shoe/purse boutique carried Tano, but I don't remember seeing much the last time I was in there. Checked it out today, and they had tons (ok, well, a lot for a small store). Not too much variety in color, but I got to see some different styles. Saw the Street Walker and Homemade Celebrity in fudgesicle (I think, though it might have been truffle!) and a grape minilisa. French Nannies in apricot and pool (on sale!). They also had Butane Jane-- what a great looking bag! Very yummy. I was in kind of a hurry, so I only got to spend a few minutes drooling. But it was fun seeing them in person! Definitely going back when I have more time.

^^ Yup! The prices are higher than MHB or LB (except for sales), but it's great to be able to see a style in person-- it's so hard to tell how large some of them are just from pics!

I just found another store near me that actually had more than one Tano in stock! They even had a truffle Minilisa - OMG, I loved it! I just ordered the black, but now I might need to get the truffle, too. It was so pretty - my husband even liked it! - and so lightweight. They also had a pomegranate and a black French Nanny, both of which I really liked. They also had a really cute and roomy little wristlet/clutch - not sure what it was but I'm going to investigate. My husband just rolled his eyes, but my two year old son loved the Minilisa, LOL!! The prices were even comparable to what you would find online, which is nice to know if I ever need a quick Tano fix!! :P

I was at Von Mauer last week and to my surprise they had a black and an orange sexbomb, a black boogie, and a brown cooped up. Before that, I had never actually seen a store in my area that carried Tano.

darcy---Adorn Me in Ann Arbor, they also have a bead shop below. students move in
this week so downtown will be a nightmare. maybe i will check it out next week while
the kids are in school.(also will check out our von maur)