Found a pre-loved MINI..what to do??

So_in_LVoe

O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
I need help!!

I found a pre-loved red square mini and it's gorgeous! I'm torn because I'm travelling to London and Italy next week and wanted to see what I can find there. Honestly I don't even have a wishlist. My criteria is a mini as I only like crossbody bags. I was looking for black, red or maybe a blue mini. I would love a chevron but this red beauty is hard to pass up! I currently have a black rectangle mini in lambskin.

Are minis really hard to come by these days?? I go into my local store once in a while to ask about minis and they never seem to have any (I got mine when I went to Europe a couple of years ago).
Should I jump the gun and get the red mini??? Help!!! :confused1:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 10.02.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 10.02.13 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 735
the red mini is gorgeous! Are there any current season minis that you are after? If not, and this one makes your heart sing then get this! Chanel makes beautiful reds [emoji7]

I need help!!

I found a pre-loved red square mini and it's gorgeous! I'm torn because I'm travelling to London and Italy next week and wanted to see what I can find there. Honestly I don't even have a wishlist. My criteria is a mini as I only like crossbody bags. I was looking for black, red or maybe a blue mini. I would love a chevron but this red beauty is hard to pass up! I currently have a black rectangle mini in lambskin.

Are minis really hard to come by these days?? I go into my local store once in a while to ask about minis and they never seem to have any (I got mine when I went to Europe a couple of years ago).

This red mini is such a beauty!!!! I'm in the same boat as you :sad: traveling to Europe soon and I'm on the hunt for minis... however, afraid that the variety would be limited.... I am hunting for a pink/red rectangle or square mini in caviar! Resellers are selling it so much more than retail [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I don't know what to do!

Would you regret it if you didnt get this bag, & didnt manage to find any mini bags you like during your trip, only to find out this bag has been sold? If no, then maybe you should hold off the purchase and try there.

i'd buy this one if you really like it, because it will be gone if you pass it up and then don't find another bag during your trip. does the seller offer a long return period? maybe you could buy it, hold onto it and go on the trip and look, too.

Thanks everyone for all your input!!! I'm only 5' 3" so it will definitely work for me as a crossbody and I've always wanted a square mini. This seller is selling for about $150 more than my local boutiques (if I were every lucky to come across one) so the markup isn't too bad.

My only worry is the red. I've always wanted a red bag all along but am still worried that I won't wear it as much. My wardrobe is pretty neutral so it will go with everything.

It's just so hard deciding! I'm sure this bag will be scooped up by the weekend if I don't act soon.

In my experience, a mini is super hard to come by. I did a ton of traveling last year (2016) and of the 8 boutiques I went to all over the world, I only found 1 mini. I didn't purchase because it was the display bag and it was heavily handled. It looked like a pre owned bag to be honest :sad:

I think red is a great first bag! My first was a red as well. Its a little more fun than a basic black bag (even though I love those as well)

I need help!!

Buy this red mini immediately and leisurely shop on your trip for icing on the cake (as you relax with your beautiful red mini)!! Just my opinion and good luck deciding! :heart::heart: