Found a leather tote for my mom's birthday....for $52

MademoiselleXO

Bon chic, bon genre!
O.G.
Nov 12, 2010
IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

Thank you! She is already using it for work haha :biggrin: I found it at a thrift store!

Nice buy and it looks like the bag is in beautiful shape! Did you have to clean it up or was it already that nice when you found it?

I have made some great buys at thrift stores but lately they have been getting rather expensive. IMO they are charging too much for used bags that are often in bad shape and sometimes even fake!

I am sure your Mom will use it for years and feel great and think of you when she carries it!

Nice buy and it looks like the bag is in beautiful shape! Did you have to clean it up or was it already that nice when you found it?

I have made some great buys at thrift stores but lately they have been getting rather expensive. IMO they are charging too much for used bags that are often in bad shape and sometimes even fake!

I am sure your Mom will use it for years and feel great and think of you when she carries it!
It was in perfect condition when I bought it, I don't think it was even really used much! I love thrift stores too; I recently also bought a gorgeous Valentino bag for $45 from a thrift store! :graucho: I have seen my fair share of horrible fakes and bags that were in horrible condition at thrift stores, but this Coach tote was in such pristine condition and my mom needed a new bag, so it was perfect!