Found A Grey Clutch

HELP! I CAN'T POST MY PICS-THEY ARE TOO LARGE??????
I did get the bag on friday and love the style and the color is pretty nice.
Its actually GREY and not taupy brown. I tried it with my clothes and it looks great with black and brown ,purple, burgandy and red and dark jeans and jacket.Basically its very classic to me, like the blavk.
Please help me post the pics-
i AM REALLY DUMB ABOUT PICS!!!!!
Please help me-i think its beautiful and the color does stick out ,and will be noticed.
What do you guys think?

Its actually GREY and not taupy brown. I tried it with my clothes and it looks great with black and brown ,purple, burgandy and red and dark jeans and jacket.Basically its very classic to me, like the blavk.
Please help me-i think its beautiful and the color does stick out ,and will be noticed.
What do you guys think?

I can never get my pics small enough either. What you can do is upload them to a site like Photobucket and then just copy and paste a link to the picture. I'm dying to see the color of your new clutch.

What do you guys think?

You can use any photo editing software to resize your pictures, so that they get smaller. A popular free one for Windows is called irfanview.

OK-I GOT THE PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET, NOW WHAT DO i do?
i've been trying this grey clutch with my clothes and I think I'm hooked!
It looks wonderful with black, brown,burgandy,red and dark denim.
You definitely see the bag before the clothes.It maKes a statement.I'm going to keep her. I know I'll get many complements. THANKS FOR THE ADVISE GUYS. nOW i'M ON A SUBBATICAL! NO MORE BAGS FOR ME.!!!!!!

FYI -I called the store in NYC and the manager, Doug, was really nice. They charged me tax, and shouldn't.(also got free shipping!) He told me he got his wife the grey ,b/c she had alot of black bags and that she loved it. They go out clubbing, dinner alot and she has gotten several complements on it. It really stands out and she loved it. I'm sure he was trying to SELL IT to me, but he said to try it with my clothes and if it doesn't work for me, please send it back.
I think I'll keep it. Thanks for the great comments PF'S!