Found a fob from last year at outlet -- thank you to whoever returned it.

momtok

Daughter & Tim Gunn
O.G.
Aug 21, 2009
Thank you, truly, to whomever returned this fob below to the outlet.

We did an outlet run and found this nifty little fob. "Purple Snaphead" as near as I can tell. The sales ladies could not figure out the style number, but research here (score one for TPF!) showed it was 92334 from fall 2011. Somehow it ended up at the outlet, one year later, for $20. Daughter found it, gets to keep it, and to whomever returned it, thank you, thank you. :smile:

Other than that, I found two pairs of flip-flops for myself (one gold, one black patent); plus a Madison OpArt sateen convertible hobo (a boutique delete) for daughter, and a PopC case (MFF) for her Kindle. (And yes, the bag is daughter's. Why? Two months ago, after a h#ll of a lot of hard work and practice, she won first place in her black-belt forms division at a national martial arts tournament in Atlantic City. She did her kung fu teachers proud (which is the true prize of course), and we hauled home a 6ft tall trophy. Trust me, the bag is a minimal token compared to that.)

Now we hit the other local outlet tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for something fun. ;)

Attachments

• Clip1.jpg
    Clip1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 782
  • clip2.jpg
    clip2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 792
  • clip3.jpg
    clip3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 780
Thank you ladies. :flowers: :flowers:

Congratulations to you and your daughter and we are twin on the fob!

Kate, I'm very pleased for any twinning on this one. I admit, when the sales ladies couldn't find the fob in their master book, and had no idea what number to assign it, it did cross my mind that maybe it was a fake that had been mistakenly accepted as a return. Some searches on TPF though, turned up both style number, and what it actually was. Amen. So yeah, twinning is definitely a good thing. :smile: (And this board turned out to be one heck of a good reference.)

Last edited:
Congratulations to your daughter!! What is the style number for the kindle case? I asked the outlets near me, and the SA's there had no clue what I was talking about..