Found a Chamois Edith!!!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
BIG, HUGE thanks to Goldensx5 who was able to catch her SA and let her know that I wanted the chamois Edith she just returned! I spoke to the SA a little while ago, and the chamois is MINE!!! Well, as soon as I call her back with payment info.:lol: I am so excited! Thanks so much Goldens!:nuts:

Sweet! I can't remember, don't you have and love the Whiskey? Or have you not received her yet? In any case, can't wait to hear your review! My Saks guy is trying to make sure I get a Chamois but his haven't come in yet. I'm hoping I DON'T like it since I'm so content with my Whiskey.

Congrats ET - I was just about to let you know I'd found you a Whiskey if you still wanted that one, but I guess you switched your mind to the Chamois when I wasn't looking! I really hope you love this one more - I'm thinking just the thought of the black mark on your handle put you off the Whiskey for good.

If anyone is still looking for a medium Whiskey or medium Grey, just PM me and I'll give you each of the SA's names and info.

ETenebris said:
BIG, HUGE thanks to Goldensx5 who was able to catch her SA and let her know that I wanted the chamois Edith she just returned! I spoke to the SA a little while ago, and the chamois is MINE!!! Well, as soon as I call her back with payment info.:lol: I am so excited! Thanks so much Goldens!:nuts:
Is it the large size which is 1720.00 or the medium one which is 1275.00? I am looking for the large size one.

Ahhh... so nice. I am SO glad you were able to get one. I hope you love it. Let us know when you get it! Congratulations on what I hope is a happy ending for you and Edith!

Chloe_concord said:
Is it the large size which is 1720.00 or the medium one which is 1275.00? I am looking for the large size one.

the medium one is 1275.00. are you sure you want the large? it is huge. i havenot seen it around, just in pictures.

Chloe_concord said:

the large chamois has been popping up often on NM/BG online for preorder lately. You might find it easily there if you keep checking.

Right Daisy, the black mark! I still have it...LOVE the whiskey color, but want to check out the chamois before I make the final call. Please don't let me keep both! Also, I just (sort of out of the blue) sold one of my lighter colored bags, so the chamois may be a better fit now for my wardrobe.

Ack - you and me both! (found one - I think) :wacko: Last night I was surfing and having some wine while DH was watching the basketball game. My experience talking to the SA yesterday (very negative about being able to get hands on a chamois) made me want one! So the wine made me bid on leshent's chamois. :shame: I knew you were staying away from eBay so I wasn't worried about taking away an option - and I think he lowered his price cuz it's not as high as I remembered. Anyway, today I have a red wine hangover and a freaking fear that no one is going to outbid me! :amazed: About an hour to go.... bites nails... how am I going to explain this to DH, or to Chucky for that matter? :weird: I blew the rule of don't drink-n-shop!

So glad you found your chamois though - the perfect scenario! When does it arrive?

LOL, Blu!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I don't think you've done a bad thing here. The price isn't bad and leshent is a great seller. I just hope you like it!