Found a bag i have to have!!!!

Jun 5, 2007
I absolutely adore BV, although i only currently own one tiny coin purse, as i can't really afford the bags. However joy of joys i have happened upon this divine little bag, which isn't too small that its not useable, yet it is affordable (for me) or at least will be in a couple of months. I just hope it will still be available then. Anyway i'll have to describe the bag as i don't have a clue how to post links. It can be found on the Browns website or the BV website. Browns describe it as a mini bag with woven circle design in deerskin. I have to have it. Its also featured in the currant ad campaign. I loved it when i saw it, but thought it would be out of my price league, but its not:yahoo: Anyway just thought i'd share my joy with you all. I often lurk on the BV forum and admire all your beautiful bags. I can dream :girlsigh:

Once you see and feel the quality of BV, it's hard not to think about getting one of your own. It sounds like a lovely bag (they all are)--I hope you learn to post pics (it took me awhile too) so we can all admire and drool!

This one? (pics from Browns)

attachment.php

It's Cervo Drop Bag in S/S 08 catalogue page 38, no? I love it too and this pic in my opinion is not doing this little beauty justice!! It's certainly devine. Yay for your wonderful find!!:flowers:

Attachments

• BV mini with woven circle.jpg
    BV mini with woven circle.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 303
  • BV mini with woven circle 2.jpg
    BV mini with woven circle 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 42
Saw this gorgeous purse last week at the BV boutique! Pictures don't do it justice - one needs to hold it and see the color variations when the light hits it. Good luck....