FOS tomorrow; hmmm, should I get up early for this?

I see those in the email too. If you click on the preview, you will see the Willis.

Ahhh that makes sense. I'm on my iPad and when I click the preview link I just see a really old image of some MFF bags and a link to download flash and no Willis. Thanks!

Ill be checking tomorrow :smile:

I bought a bag last week on clearance at outlet but now I'm not so sure about it and may take it back. Maybe something else will catch my eye hehehe

I really don't know how it works.
Because I never got invitations but I can sometimes get in the sale, and sometimes can't.

I have friends that stopped receiving emails but still get in from the link by opening old invites. I have a friend that get's the message about not receiving an invite and she just keeps trying until she gets in. We usually shop together if either of us is getting less than is required for free shipping.

I wanted some shiny fobs but couldn't put them in my basket. I got a sunflower poppy glam tote and gold/silver weekender for myself. I got a colorblock pink Willis for my sis in law.

I really want the navy Willis, it's the one I have been oogling! But is it wrong of me to think I could get it cheaper at the outlet when maybe I could get a return? People have been getting returned Willis bags for $104 at the store........

With the tag line "Just in From Coach Stores" and pictures of the tassel fobs and Hampton's tote and Willis bags in the teaser, I am actually excited for a FOS for once. The sale earlier this week advertising 50% off was a joke, but since I don't live by an outlet, it would be nice to have the chance to buy some deletes ONLINE. So we shall see!

Anyone else actually excited for one of these things?

Thank you for your info. I live far away from the outlets so online is the way. I hope they have more coach stores products.

The Willis bags are the pretty much the only deletes they have, so if that is not what you are hoping to score, you have not missed much. Prices on other bags seem to be what they were last time.