FOS tomorrow; hmmm, should I get up early for this?

Mom2jtv

Coach Lover
Nov 27, 2012
With the tag line "Just in From Coach Stores" and pictures of the tassel fobs and Hampton's tote and Willis bags in the teaser, I am actually excited for a FOS for once. The sale earlier this week advertising 50% off was a joke, but since I don't live by an outlet, it would be nice to have the chance to buy some deletes ONLINE. So we shall see!

Anyone else actually excited for one of these things?

I generally log in about 5 am when dh is leaving for work and so far I have always been lucky in getting most things I wanted without them being sold out....I always go to keychains first because the good ones sell out super fast. Then I check clearance and then the reg items.

I would be more excited if they showed more full price besides Willis and the tassels....my thoughts are that could be it. But crossing my fingers :smile: I have never seen a FOS that promoted a "From the Coach stores" so it is intriguing

In the past the store has opened at 6 am Est for me :smile:

I start work at 7 so my iPad gets checked as soon as I get into my office lol I rarely buy since I like to see things IRL. But I did score some of the Tony Duquette jewelry for super cheap before the holidays during a FOS!

I would be more excited if they showed more full price besides Willis and the tassels....my thoughts are that could be it. But crossing my fingers :smile: I have never seen a FOS that promoted a "From the Coach stores" so it is intriguing

You guys see Willis in the email? I'm seeing what looks like a little poppy sequin purse, some wedges and signature universal cases?

They usually start at 6am est for me (Boston area) but some have been as early as 5:30. I usually get up at 5:45 to allow time to boot my laptop and log in from bed while hubby is getting ready for work. It feels so clandestined:cool: Hopefully they awill have some good FP stuff, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

They usually start at 6am est for me (Boston area) but some have been as early as 5:30. I usually get up at 5:45 to allow time to boot my laptop and log in from bed while hubby is getting ready for work. It feels so clandestined:cool: Hopefully they awill have some good FP stuff, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

LMAO....And where's the countdown clock?