FOS Shipping?

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Hello again ladies...just a quick question. How long does it usually take for your FOS purchases to ship?

I ordered some earrings, a ring set, and two key fobs on Sunday and they still haven't shipped. Usually I receive the actual items a couple days after I order. This time, I did receive an order confirmation plus my card was charged, yet no shipment notification so I'm not sure what's up.

Did you try calling CS? Perhaps it's shipped and you just haven't received shipping conformation yet. That's happened to me more often than not, so I just call to make sure it's still on its way.

Hello again ladies...just a quick question. How long does it usually take for your FOS purchases to ship?

I ordered some earrings, a ring set, and two key fobs on Sunday and they still haven't shipped. Usually I receive the actual items a couple days after I order. This time, I did receive an order confirmation plus my card was charged, yet no shipment notification so I'm not sure what's up.

Sometimes it takes longer, usually I get a shipping notice the day after I order and my packages usually arrive in 3 days. But one time I didn't receive a shipping notice, but my package showed up on time( I'm in Canada so it doesn't ship with the same service as US).

Did you try calling CS? Perhaps it's shipped and you just haven't received shipping conformation yet. That's happened to me more often than not, so I just call to make sure it's still on its way.
If I don't receive it today and no notification appears even after 5 pm today, I will call and ask. I just hope they don't give me the same message that shows up on the order status in my FOS account (Order processing).

Sometimes it takes longer, usually I get a shipping notice the day after I order and my packages usually arrive in 3 days. But one time I didn't receive a shipping notice, but my package showed up on time( I'm in Canada so it doesn't ship with the same service as US).
Yeah, same for me. DHL is super finicky too so I really don't want to miss it and is why I had the order shipped to my work address. Here's hoping something shows up this week and the lack of notice is just a fluke!

If I don't receive it today and no notification appears even after 5 pm today, I will call and ask. I just hope they don't give me the same message that shows up on the order status in my FOS account (Order processing).

Yeah, same for me. DHL is super finicky too so I really don't want to miss it and is why I had the order shipped to my work address. Here's hoping something shows up this week and the lack of notice is just a fluke!

I thought DHL was really finicky too, I waited all day once for my shipment, used the bathroom at like 6pm and somehow missed them, but they left the package on my doorstep! All the times I sat at home all day when I could've went about my business. But with my luck the first time I do that will be the time they won't leave it on the doorstep and send it back to JAX ;)

I thought DHL was really finicky too, I waited all day once for my shipment, used the bathroom at like 6pm and somehow missed them, but they left the package on my doorstep! All the times I sat at home all day when I could've went about my business. But with my luck the first time I do that will be the time they won't leave it on the doorstep and send it back to JAX ;)
lol oh no! At least they left the package :smile: For me they always take it with them but I guess that's because I live in a small apartment building and they don't want to chance someone taking the thing. I'm always paranoid too that stuff will get sent back without my knowledge haha

Damn that Murphy!