FOS has started...What did you get?

sheisgi

O.G.
Jan 22, 2013
Well I logged in and strated shopping. I bought a sunflower poppy tote and a weekender in gold silver. I was a ble to get one key fob and the rest were "almost gone" but wouldn't let me put them in my basket. I purchased a pink colorblock Willis for my sister inlaw. I'm glad I logged on because I had been wanting something yellow. Hope the tote doesn't feel like the cherry poppy hippie at the FP.

There were plenty of Willis and City Wiliis bags of all sizes and some variety colors. I'm good on Willis though. I really love my City Willis in British Tan. It almost looks vintage

What have you gotten? What are you getting or thinking of getting?

I ordered a berry colorblock zippy to match the Willis I found at the outlet a couple weeks ago. I also got a black glam and pink tassel key ring.

I had the legacy scarf in my cart too but ended up putting it back.

Last edited:
I almost got a city Willis but deleted it. Ended up with the bright hangtag key fob and the black patent clutch as I need a clutch. The Willis is cute, but really just not my thing. Lots of choices if you like them though. Better sale than they have been having.

I almost got a city Willis but deleted it. Ended up with the bright hangtag key fob and the black patent clutch as I need a clutch. The Willis is cute, but really just not my thing. Lots of choices if you like them though. Better sale than they have been having.

I agree. I was really hoping for some other FP bags but I did get my totes. I was hoping for an accidental Rory or Tanner. Wishful thinking!

Well I logged in and strated shopping. I bought a sunflower poppy tote and a weekender in gold silver. I was a ble to get one key fob and the rest were "almost gone" but wouldn't let me put them in my basket. I purchased a pink colorblock Willis for my sister inlaw. I'm glad I logged on because I had been wanting something yellow. Hope the tote doesn't feel like the cherry poppy hippie at the FP.

There were plenty of Willis and City Wiliis bags of all sizes and some variety colors. I'm good on Willis though. I really love my City Willis in British Tan. It almost looks vintage

What have you gotten? What are you getting or thinking of getting?

I am thinking of the City Willis in british tan too..However they are saying in the shopping forum that it is a MFF based on the non-legacy lining..IS there any way to confirm that?

I just got the tassel fobs in tourmaline and UV, I picked up the pink one at the outlet at the w/end. I am on a bag ban ( self imposed ) till the new school yr as we have to replace the fencing in our yard......there was def some thing s I would have snagged if I wasn't on a ban tho :biggrin: