FOS has started...What did you get?

I was so disappointed when I opened the box. They are one of the thing I ordered from last FOS. They are different colors...

And now on FOS, my size is sold out.

Oh nooooo! I'm sorry that stinks so much especially when you are looking forward to it. I'd definitely ask for full refund with shipping, that is there fault.

I hope they can find a pair for you.

That is horrible. Call them and insist that they refund your shipping too. You shouldn't have to pay for their error.

Something similar happened to me when they shipped my order from a store. They sent me a return shipping label and a $5 Starbucks card, but I also got a new shipment with the correct items.

Since these are not the only thing I bought for the same order, I can't ask full shipping fee back.
It is dissapointing but I think I just go to FP to return and get something else tomorrow.PCE ends tomorrow...

At least I got beautiful Willis and scarf with the same order so I try to forget about this.

I was so disappointed when I opened the box. They are one of the thing I ordered from last FOS. They are different colors...

Did you noticed if your shoes had stickers on the soles? I ordered 2 pairs and mine had the stickers on the sole with the style number. They looked like they came from a store. I wonder if yours was the same and the darker shoe was on display on the window and got some sun and got darker and the other one was all the time on the box and that's why it was lighter.

One looks like the leather patina'd but i would be ticked off. This was clearly a damaged item. This should be ina store for next to nothing so someone can see them and determine if they want to try to patina the other shoe. That's just awful. Coach needs to do better QA.

Did you noticed if your shoes had stickers on the soles? I ordered 2 pairs and mine had the stickers on the sole with the style number. They looked like they came from a store. I wonder if yours was the same and the darker shoe was on display on the window and got some sun and got darker and the other one was all the time on the box and that's why it was lighter.

The sticker on the soles were pealed off badly. I think you are right. it looked like it's been handled. There were some scratches too.
It totally makes sense that one was under the sun and one was in the box.

They really should check what's in the box before they ship!

I was bad... Bought more than I anticipated. But all worthy of room in my closet!

New Willis Colorblock -Berry
Chelsea Leather Flap- Black
Chelsea Leather Flap- Metallic
Alexandra Chain Leather Tote- Camel/Saddle
Peyton Signature Heart Card Case

Sooooooo excited!!!
I am interested in the Alexadra in two toned leather. I love the main color but not crazy about it being two different colors. Can you share any Pics?

Well, the shipment I got today didn't work out, though the bags were pretty - Gallery Leather Tote small and large. The small is more of a daily essentials size. The large holds a medium laptop comfortably and stands up on its own, as does the small. Large is easier to throw over the shoulder. The outer pockets and inner pockets are similar on both. The only major difference is small is Made in China and large is Made in Vietnam - interesting to me that factories would be in different countries as the design elements and leather are identical! The denim leather turned out to be a much more metallic blue than I had expected. Dark gray lining. Very pretty bags but I wasn't looking for a metallic.

Am hoping other colors are available in future FOS.