FOS 50% off?!

MrsB1227

Dec 21, 2012
Like many of you I got the invite for the latest FOS stating bags would now be 50% off instead of the usual 30. Awesome I thought, until I logged on! They raised all the prices!!! $400 and $600 for a mff bag? So the after 50% price is the same as the usual price with the 30% off. Seriously, who do they think they're fooling? Smh

Like many of you I got the invite for the latest FOS stating bags would now be 50% off instead of the usual 30. Awesome I thought, until I logged on! They raised all the prices!!! $400 and $600 for a mff bag? So the after 50% price is the same as the usual price with the 30% off. Seriously, who do they think they're fooling? Smh

Sadly they're going to be fooling a lot of shoppers. The ones that have no idea that the msrp of these bags are fake to begin with. They'll be thinking 50% off that price is a great deal. Not right, but that's the coach game.

If the FOS is going to use the same old pricing gimmicks, the least they could do is add some new deletes and MFF styles to make it interesting. As I mentioned in another thread, a lot of us have income tax refunds burning holes in our pockets. Nothing for me this week.:nogood:

What I'm laughing at are the "original" and the "now" prices that are exactly the same. Wow, what a deal! Ugh. I'm used to online retailers doing stuff like this now (raising and lowering and raising prices, because it's incredibly easy to do) so I can't take offense at Coach for doing the same, but come on, at least make it LOOK like a legit sale.

Sad that so many people are duped by the MFF bags inflated MSRP, in store or online.

To each her own, but in my humble opinion, gosh some of those MFF bags online now at FOS are downright fugly!

Actually, the brass/crimson Patent Leather Lindsey really comes out to 50% off. Earlier in the week, my outlet had it for $5.00 less. However, it sure will cost more than that in gas, so I ordered it. Not a bad buy, I think.