Forzieri/ BrandAlley/- Safe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Evening all,

I have fallen in love with the 3.1 Phillip Lim mini pashli.

Both these sites have it in stock (I’m in the UK) but I’m not familiar with either site.

I’ve searched the form but can’t find anything recent.

Has anyone purchased recently? Are these sites selling authentic bags.

Thank you
    MissDee

2. #2 Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Forzieri is a reputable site .
    BrandAlley....I would avoid.
    I once ordered a pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans and they were not authentic
    There was a thread about BrandAlley a few years ago. Some ladies found out the bags they had ordered from them were fakes, and one of the ladies gave us a link to a British newspaper article telling us the whole story.

MissDee likes this.
  3. Thank you so much for the reply. I ordered the bag from Forzieri, on my credit card, just in case.

Really looking forward to it arriving.

Thanks again
    MissDee

Mariapia likes this.