Fortunes of Jypsieres, an Ode...

Thank you! :smile:
I have seen the pics and I thougt it was the 37 as the bag looks SO big on her and she is 1,82m/ 6″0 :shocked:
I wonder if this seems so because she is that skinny?

Maybe it is a 37 ... maybe someone else who has one can chime in? I’ve only ever seen a 31 and 28 in person. Having tried on the 31, I thought hers was a 34.

Hi, finally there is a jypsiere on her way to me! :heart:

I am searching for an organizerfor the 34 (wich is available in europe if possible).

Any suggestions?
I know samorga does insert for Jypsiere 34 and this is mine in the pic... Only con is, with the bag insert the opening will become tight so you have to pull the straps a bit more in order to close the bag.
Samorga does made to order, as it's not located in EU, you have to wait a few weeks though. I'm in Germany and I waited like around 3 weeks but I'm loving mine..
IMG_4209.JPG

I know samorga does insert for Jypsiere 34 and this is mine in the pic... Only con is, with the bag insert the opening will become tight so you have to pull the straps a bit more in order to close the bag.
Samorga does made to order, as it's not located in EU, you have to wait a few weeks though. I'm in Germany and I waited like around 3 weeks but I'm loving mine..
View attachment 4502157

I'm in Germany, too :biggrin:
Do you think it takes away a lot of space?

Looks great!

I'm in Germany, too :biggrin:
Do you think it takes away a lot of space?

Looks great!
Cool!!
It will take away some space but definitely not a lot. actually ever since I've bought the insert I've never used the jypsiere without it! Like I mentioned, it will take away some space of the two gussets as the insert doesn't have snap buttons or anything on the sides to narrow the brim down. So it may get a bit tight of you wanna hook the straps on the toggle and close the bag completely

Cool!!
It will take away some space but definitely not a lot. actually ever since I've bought the insert I've never used the jypsiere without it! Like I mentioned, it will take away some space of the two gussets as the insert doesn't have snap buttons or anything on the sides to narrow the brim down. So it may get a bit tight of you wanna hook the straps on the toggle and close the bag completely

I'll purchase one :biggrin: - I don't want to use this bag without something what keeps the structure.
I love love love the colour of your bag!
For me it was orange or gold and the other day I stumbled across a preloved gold one at a very fair price for nearly mint condition. I can hardly wait for it :biggrin:

I'll purchase one :biggrin: - I don't want to use this bag without something what keeps the structure.
I love love love the colour of your bag!
For me it was orange or gold and the other day I stumbled across a preloved gold one at a very fair price for nearly mint condition. I can hardly wait for it :biggrin:
Please share here once you get the bag !
Yes I love the gold too I'm hunting another preloved one in gold or etoupe with good price too. Orange is a beautiful color but I don't use it so often, I use the Ebene one all the time though. I think gold color is so practical and neutral it will go with everything in any season!

Please share here once you get the bag !
Yes I love the gold too I'm hunting another preloved one in gold or etoupe with good price too. Orange is a beautiful color but I don't use it so often, I use the Ebene one all the time though. I think gold color is so practical and neutral it will go with everything in any season!

Of course I will :smile:
Yeah, gold is the shyer colour...
I really couldn't decide and at some point I was like: The first one matching my requirements and comes my way will be the one :biggrin:
Ebene is so beautiful! I have to stop looking at all these bags too long because otherwise the gold one won't be the only jyp :-s:biggrin:

My preloved Jypsi is here! :heart:
(and I am so happy that I my first order in gold/34 did not work because the seller did just not sent the bag).
I love the etoupe. It is such an amazing colour!
It is a 37 and the size is perfect for me (I want it for work).
The curve the bag makes fits my curves :biggrin:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
View attachment 4509254 View attachment 4509255 View attachment 4509256
Congrats ! 37 is even better for work I think, it sits comfortably on the hip when wearing crossbody and etoupe is to die for :heart:

Reactions: Sferics
Reactions: Sferics