Fortunes of Jypsieres, an Ode...

Hello everyone!
I am lusting after a jypsiere a while now so much and I'm close to purchase one.
I only could try on a 28 in the boutique (gosh, this is such a beautyful bag-design) but this is a size I hava a lot other bags. So I think I will go for 31 or 34.
It would be so nice if anybody could show me some modelling pics in comparsion or/and what fits in the 31 and the 34.
I like the structure of the bag and I am afraid the bigger one(s) might break in or get slouchy...?

Hello everyone!
I am lusting after a jypsiere a while now so much and I'm close to purchase one.
I only could try on a 28 in the boutique (gosh, this is such a beautyful bag-design) but this is a size I hava a lot other bags. So I think I will go for 31 or 34.
It would be so nice if anybody could show me some modelling pics in comparsion or/and what fits in the 31 and the 34.
I like the structure of the bag and I am afraid the bigger one(s) might break in or get slouchy...?

Here are a couple of modeling pictures of my 34 Jypsiere taken in 2010. If you go back to post #24, I have comparison modeling pictures of size 28 and 34.
Size 28 just came out back then (31 was not available until later), so you’ll find a few modeling pictures from other posters in the larger size.
Since my bag is in Fjord leather, it is still exactly as is from 9 years ago... no slouching.
A0C30DFC-B3D4-4A38-ADD7-0BDAE1FEE6F2.jpeg
296E30EE-7D1B-4D40-A0E3-9E9A955F0A85.jpeg

Here are a couple of modeling pictures of my 34 Jypsiere taken in 2010. If you go back to post #24, I have comparison modeling pictures of size 28 and 34.
Size 28 just came out back then (31 was not available until later), so you’ll find a few modeling pictures from other posters in the larger size.
Since my bag is in Fjord leather, it is still exactly as is from 9 years ago... no slouching.
View attachment 4444114
View attachment 4444115

Thank you, this is helpfull! Your bag is so beautiful!
May I ask how tall you are?

Hi there! :smile:

I am in love with the style of the Jypsiere and I'd like to buy one and use her as a every day (work) bag.
Could I see what might fit in a 34?
I am not sure with the size. I think in the 37-size looses a lot of it's style and it might be too big. Is there anybody around my size (5ft7) with a 37 who can show me some modelpics?
This would help me a lot.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

(I started a thread, but perhaps I have more luck here)

Hi there! :smile:

I am in love with the style of the Jypsiere and I'd like to buy one and use her as a every day (work) bag.
Could I see what might fit in a 34?
I am not sure with the size. I think in the 37-size looses a lot of it's style and it might be too big. Is there anybody around my size (5ft7) with a 37 who can show me some modelpics?
This would help me a lot.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

(I started a thread, but perhaps I have more luck here)

If you google images of Elle Macpherson and Hermes Jypsiere there are some good pics. I believe hers is a size 34 so you can see how that looks. The Jypsiere tends to be heavy, so be aware of that if you’re considering it as a work bag.

If you google images of Elle Macpherson and Hermes Jypsiere there are some good pics. I believe hers is a size 34 so you can see how that looks. The Jypsiere tends to be heavy, so be aware of that if you’re considering it as a work bag.

Thank you! :smile:
I have seen the pics and I thougt it was the 37 as the bag looks SO big on her and she is 1,82m/ 6″0 :shocked:
I wonder if this seems so because she is that skinny?