Fortune.com - Coach Thinks Outside the Bag

MonsieurMode

Apr 27, 2016
Fortune posted a thorough article on Coach's current standing. They spend time talking about Coach's evolution and future as a brand. It's a lot of summarize.

You can read it HERE

Bonus: there are beautiful pictures of Coach's HQ, archive, and a few sneak peeks at Fall 2017 (one example below)

coa-06-01-17-handbag.jpg
Coach 1941 Link Strap Saddle Bag (Fall 2017) - Source: Fortune.com

Anybody notice these bags hiding in the corner? I don't think I've seen them on the runway or anywhere before.....The bag second from the top has fringe around the bottom and Rexy along with another character on the top part.....a second Rexy maybe? They all appear to be duffle styles?

Image1.jpg

Love that purple bag! Even though I know the 23 size is too small for me, I might have to make an exception if they don't make it in a bigger size.

I get excited to see the archive picture and see bags I own in there!

Anybody notice these bags hiding in the corner? I don't think I've seen them on the runway or anywhere before.....The bag second from the top has fringe around the bottom and Rexy along with another character on the top part.....a second Rexy maybe? They all appear to be duffle styles?

View attachment 3710014

The picture of Coach House is from the store's opening in November. The duffles on the shelf are part of the restored vintage Coach bags that Coach House sells. I believe they only have some vintage Penny bags with tea roses left to purchase now.

I am so buying this if it gets released!!

Fortune posted a thorough article on Coach's current standing. They spend time talking about Coach's evolution and future as a brand. It's a lot of summarize.

You can read it HERE

Bonus: there are beautiful pictures of Coach's HQ, archive, and a few sneak peeks at Fall 2017 (one example below)

View attachment 3709819

You can read it HERE

View attachment 3709819
I'm not a big saddle bag or purple lover... But this is gorgeous!!!

You can read it HERE

View attachment 3709819
Great article! Thanks for posting!!