Fort Myers/Estero, FL Outlets

coach4jenn

Lovin' Legacy!
Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone - does anyone here shop at the Fort Myers, Estero or Naples, FL outlets- if so, maybe we could help each other with what's showing up there :biggrin:

I usually make a trip once a week, so if anyone's interested we can keep this thread going...

Hi! I shop @ the Estero outlet in Miromar Outlets. I didn't know there WAS an outlet in Ft Myers & Naples!!! PLEASE tell me WHERE they are!!

Have you been recently? Can you tell me if there are and Sabrinas or Audrey's at any of these SW FL outlets before I make the drive over?? Thanks!
Lanie

Hi everyone - does anyone here shop at the Fort Myers, Estero or Naples, FL outlets- if so, maybe we could help each other with what's showing up there :biggrin:

I usually make a trip once a week, so if anyone's interested we can keep this thread going...

I would love to know what they have if you can update this thread.

Sanibel is 1.5 hrs for me and Miropmar is 2.5 hrs, so I don't make that trip often unless going to Sanibel/Captiva etc. They have a bike trail I used to go to alot on Sanibel Island, but not so much anymore. Last time I went was Columbus day weekend.

If they have a good selection I would make the trip. When I call, the info I get may not be accuate - it seems to depend on the SA I happen to get.

i used to shop these when i did they had pretty good stuff,i think the miromar was better and a tad bigger. i plan to go soon so id love to know as well whats there.