Former TLC member Chillie

Yeah, I saw that doc many times...
They re-signed with la Reid.....so he got the good guy edit....
And why babyface was never shown?????
That movie could have been 4 hours....
The actresses all did a good job even lil mama.
Although.. I did not think that she could pull it off..
She captured the essence very well.imo.

True... they were clowning Usher on Twitter talking about how he didn't get a part...

I loved it. I thought the acting was ok. The story was really good.

Usher came into play after TLC went on hiatus so he was never going to be in this movie.

I forgot how TLC was da bomb. Hit after hit. Iconic videos. Swag (hate that word but lbh) for days, trailblazers, award winners, connection with fans from day one. Truly crazy, sexy and cool. The sum better than the whole. What they had was magic.

TBoz hair back then was legendary. LEGENDARY.

Pebbles could have gotten worse treatment. She bascially signed them to a 360 twenty years before it became commonplace.

LA jerked a lot of his artists with contracts but they do not say a bad word about him. Maybe he makes up for it down the line. I dunno. Ceelo said Goodie Mob got paid 20k total on their first contract. But he refused to say anything bad about the guy because LA paid for his mother's funeral. (with his money probably)

Pebbles and her daughter got some nerve to be comin' at Chilli... Why they mad???... because she told the truth... that Pebbles was robbing them blind???... there is no excusable explanation for why them girls were selling all of them records to be broke... and yes... we know there are top selling artists who don't have a dime to their name... but these girls are the biggest selling female girl group in history.... they should've had enough money to have left them with something after the taxes, the recoupable funds, and everything... Pebbles tryna sue them now... she is salty because everyone knows she robbed them girls blind... and it wasn't only TLC... she and her husband robbed Toni Braxton blind too... and her daughter was on twitter talking about how her taxes support everyone of welfare... she is just like her fat :censor: brother... boasting their parents accomplishments as if it's their own... chile she lives off of her parents and aint never worked a day in her life... she aint got no taxes to pay... she need to sit down...

I was wondering what her brother did for a living as well. I remember him on My Sweet 16. And then the other brother was on LHHATL.

I LOVED the movie!!! Love TLC and it brought back so many memories. I plan on picking up that 20-Year Anniversary album after work today. I agree I thought all the ladies did a good job. I could've done with someone else playing Dallas Austin... Evan Ross creeps me out lol.

I thought it was funny how they showed the flashback clips and Chili has NOT CHANGED. She looks exactly the same! lol

I also wanted to see when they rolled up in Clive Davis' office with guns a blazing....

They had a documentary called "The Last Days Of Left Eye"... they showed her entire trip to Honduras... and the first couple of seconds of her fatal car accident... so sad...

I was wondering what her brother did for a living as well. I remember him on My Sweet 16. And then the other brother was on LHHATL.

That documentary was absolutely heart-breaking.

The movie was much better than I expected. Lil Mama did her thing, the actresses playing Tboz was good too. I love TLC's music and never knew all that drama. I remember them being broke at one point didn't know Pebbles played them like that or Chilli's abortion.

Left eye and Andre had a turbulent relationship but they looked good together.

j9okma.jpg

I don't understand why LA paid for the super expensive private school so his son can graduate and do absolutely nothing. What a waste.

Rison is still Rison I bet. Last time I saw him he was on ESPN about athletes that go broke.

I don't understand why LA paid for the super expensive private school so his son can graduate and do absolutely nothing. What a waste.

Rison is still Rison I bet. Last time I saw him he was on ESPN about athletes that go broke.

I don't even know what school that was he went to... but he was annoying... and wouldn't pull no girls if he didn't have daddy's money... he is such a brat...