Former TLC member Chillie

Wendy Williams

They were great. Even when messy Wendy had to mention that they were going to be sued by Peebles and how she ripped them off.
WW really got something against successful female artists, meanwhile she kissed JA rule's *** two days prior. A mess.
The movie looks great.

They were great. Even when messy Wendy had to mention that they were going to be sued by Peebles and how she ripped them off.
WW really got something against successful female artists, meanwhile she kissed JA rule's *** two days prior. A mess.
The movie looks great.

Wendy is messy... congratulating Peebles for milking $3 million per letter out of them... that is what she calls Kitchen Table Talk...

The movie looks great.

Yep I'm gonna watch...but they handled the questions very well.. Wendy is messy...

Pebbles and her daughter got some nerve to be comin' at Chilli... Why they mad???... because she told the truth... that Pebbles was robbing them blind???... there is no excusable explanation for why them girls were selling all of them records to be broke... and yes... we know there are top selling artists who don't have a dime to their name... but these girls are the biggest selling female girl group in history.... they should've had enough money to have left them with something after the taxes, the recoupable funds, and everything... Pebbles tryna sue them now... she is salty because everyone knows she robbed them girls blind... and it wasn't only TLC... she and her husband robbed Toni Braxton blind too... and her daughter was on twitter talking about how her taxes support everyone of welfare... she is just like her fat :censor: brother... boasting their parents accomplishments as if it's their own... chile she lives off of her parents and aint never worked a day in her life... she aint got no taxes to pay... she need to sit down...

Pebbles and her daughter got some nerve to be comin' at Chilli... Why they mad???... because she told the truth... that Pebbles was robbing them blind???... there is no excusable explanation for why them girls were selling all of them records to be broke... and yes... we know there are top selling artists who don't have a dime to their name... but these girls are the biggest selling female girl group in history.... they should've had enough money to have left them with something after the taxes, the recoupable funds, and everything... Pebbles tryna sue them now... she is salty because everyone knows she robbed them girls blind... and it wasn't only TLC... she and her husband robbed Toni Braxton blind too... and her daughter was on twitter talking about how her taxes support everyone of welfare... she is just like her fat :censor: brother... boasting their parents accomplishments as if it's their own... chile she lives off of her parents and aint never worked a day in her life... she aint got no taxes to pay... she need to sit down...

:lol:
Ok, now....

I watch the movie and it was great.
Those bishes held back.
Why is perry angry about?
I thought she had found god or is it just a way to find new "targets"?
She is a pimp. She has come full circle.:P

:lol:
Ok, now....

I watch the movie and it was great.
Those bishes held back.
Why is perry angry about?
I thought she had found god or is it just a way to find new "targets"?
She is a pimp. She has come full circle.:P

She mad because the movie showed how she robbed them blind.... they were making $25 a week... while she is wearing Chanel and Azzedine Alaia... that heffa...

She mad because the movie showed how she robbed them blind.... they were making $25 a week... while she is wearing Chanel and Azzedine Alaia... that heffa...

She was not alone doing the robbing but she was the first line pimp.
You heard the rumors about how she started herself out west?
She learned from the streets, don't let the Chanel fool you....
Like I said she has pimp mentality......

Lisa was truly cray but fun like heck.
When she burned the house down, I remember thinking back in the day that will teach his cheat in' azz.
I wonder what really went down in Honduras....
Hope she finally RIP.

All true.

At one point they kept tying to say the money was gone because of TBoz's health problems. That is ridiculous.

She was not alone doing the robbing but she was the first line pimp.
You heard the rumors about how she started herself out west?
She learned from the streets, don't let the Chanel fool you....
Like I said she has pimp mentality......

Lisa was truly cray but fun like heck.
When she burned the house down, I remember thinking back in the day that will teach his cheat in' azz.
I wonder what really went down in Honduras....
Hope she finally RIP.

I also wanted to see when they rolled up in Clive Davis' office with guns a blazing....

They had a documentary called "The Last Days Of Left Eye"... they showed her entire trip to Honduras... and the first couple of seconds of her fatal car accident... so sad...

I also wanted to see when they rolled up in Clive Davis' office with guns a blazing....

They had a documentary called "The Last Days Of Left Eye"... they showed her entire trip to Honduras... and the first couple of seconds of her fatal car accident... so sad...

Yeah, I saw that doc many times...
They re-signed with la Reid.....so he got the good guy edit....
And why babyface was never shown?????
That movie could have been 4 hours....
The actresses all did a good job even lil mama.
Although.. I did not think that she could pull it off..
She captured the essence very well.imo.