former Mulberry CD Emma Hill launches own brand

I have today received the mini Happy in crazy leopard hair calf from Hill and Friends - it's certainly a bit "out there and quirky", but I like this!

First impressions on opening the box were extremely favourable: the bag is beautifully made, and incredibly tactile, with the most sumptuous suede lining. The smell is absolutely divine! The "wink" is far less obtrusive than you might imagine and I can see myself using this bag a lot. I know it's not for everyone but it is a beautiful little bag and I'm glad I gave it (and Emma!) a chance!

IMG_1469555558.683597.jpgIMG_1469555586.185603.jpg

I have today received the mini Happy in crazy leopard hair calf from Hill and Friends - it's certainly a bit "out there and quirky", but I like this!
First impressions on opening the box were extremely favourable: the bag is beautifully made, and incredibly tactile, with the most sumptuous suede lining. The smell is absolutely divine! The "wink" is far less obtrusive than you might imagine and I can see myself using this bag a lot. I know it's not for everyone but it is a beautiful little bag and I'm glad I gave it (and Emma!) a chance!

View attachment 3421399View attachment 3421400
Oooooh! A fun choice!:tup:

Yay! The first Hill&friends reveal! This little bag looks really fun and I am very happy that you are pleased with her. I like some of the designs, too. Have loads of fun carrying her. [emoji4]

I genuinely like this and yes it is quirky but that is the fun thing about this. The interior is beautiful, the hair calf looks nice and the stitching looks extremely well done. Congrats and have fun with a great bag. :smile:

Oooooh! A fun choice!:tup:

I know she's a bit outré, but we all have to unleash our inner wild side occasionally! I feel your lizard would approve! [emoji6]

Yay! The first Hill&friends reveal! This little bag looks really fun and I am very happy that you are pleased with her. I like some of the designs, too. Have loads of fun carrying her. [emoji4]

Thank you, Ludmilla! She's very cute - and I can always pass her on to my youngest daughter at some point, who (I'm sure!) will absolutely rock her! [emoji5]

I genuinely like this and yes it is quirky but that is the fun thing about this. The interior is beautiful, the hair calf looks nice and the stitching looks extremely well done. Congrats and have fun with a great bag. :smile:

Thank you, Izzy; this reveal from the woman who habitually buys (and wears!) the "safe" colours: black, grey, chocolate, oak ... [emoji848] Talk about a curved ball! I am really, really impressed with the quality of this bag! [emoji106]

What a great purchase. Love it! Congrats and enjoy using her x

Thank you, panda; I could stroke it all day (attracting even more odd looks than usual!) [emoji15] I'm wondering where exactly I'll be carrying her, though!

Hey I like this bag!! Looks realy cool actually!
Congrats and enjoy, I am sure you will love carrying it :heart:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Gringach; Emma's creations don't seem to have garnered much love before this reveal! I was relieved that I liked the crazy leopard so much, immediately I opened the dustbag. I hope that I do have the courage to carry her after all!

Congrats on your lovely bag! :smile: I like Hill's creations and I think the lock is fun too. :smile:

WOW Major CONGRATS Mayfly!!! I :heart::heart::heart: it...she is totally adorable & chic! Love how you said everyone needs to unleash their inner wild side! :tup::yahoo:

Reactions: Chachalouve
I know she's a bit outré, but we all have to unleash our inner wild side occasionally! I feel your lizard would approve! [emoji6]

Thank you, Ludmilla! She's very cute - and I can always pass her on to my youngest daughter at some point, who (I'm sure!) will absolutely rock her! [emoji5]

Thank you, Izzy; this reveal from the woman who habitually buys (and wears!) the "safe" colours: black, grey, chocolate, oak ... [emoji848] Talk about a curved ball! I am really, really impressed with the quality of this bag! [emoji106]

Thank you, panda; I could stroke it all day (attracting even more odd looks than usual!) [emoji15] I'm wondering where exactly I'll be carrying her, though!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Gringach; Emma's creations don't seem to have garnered much love before this reveal! I was relieved that I liked the crazy leopard so much, immediately I opened the dustbag. I hope that I do have the courage to carry her after all!

You definitely should! It's super cute and could perfectly match a classic, dressed or even more casual style!
I read your comment about age and I think that even if we are getting older, we can still add some fun to our style with such accessories :amuse:

You definitely should! It's super cute and could perfectly match a classic, dressed or even more casual style!
I read your comment about age and I think that even if we are getting older, we can still add some fun to our style with such accessories :amuse:

Thank you, sweetie! Looking back at my earlier life, I do find myself regretting the things I didn't do - particularly in my teens and twenties - so I'm beginning to adopt the attitude, "If it doesn't hurt anyone else, I'll do it!"

And I do think Miss Crazy Leopard could cheer up a lot of styles! [emoji6]

Reactions: Chachalouve